Jump to content

Photo

Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!


  • Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

#501 kristamarie

kristamarie
  • Newbie
  • 104 posts

    Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:47 AM

    Did anyone else mess up yesterday?!  I did :( Ate wings and all kinds of other bad (but taste really good) stuff!!!!  GRRRRR.  The scale said I gained 5 pounds.  WTH, I'll be in the gym for a  LONGGGGG time today!



    #502 Lizk23

    Lizk23
    • Jr. Member
    • 222 posts

      Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:29 AM

      I was bad yesterday too. Made cheesecake bars for the superbowl and they were too good to not eat haha. I also took jello shots when the Packers scored! I have 11 months left to get in better shape!

       

      I don't know about anyone else on here but I definetley don't need to lose any weight I just want to re distribute some of it haha. I'm very skinny and in shape always have been thanks to a great metabolism and love of running, I have no reason to complain about how my body looks obviously i can't expect to be perfect. It's just the lack of abs and small bit of pudge i have around my stomach that drives me crazy!(had a baby 8 months ago so my stomach got zero exercise for quite awhile)  I wish I could work out and lose weight only in that area and no where else. The thought of being on the beach in Jamaica in a bikini makes me really want to eliminate all pudge!



      #503 richarsd

      richarsd
      • Jr. Member
      • 331 posts

        Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:35 AM

        There's NO way you gained 5 "real" lbs in one day. That is practically impossible. It's likely water and will drop back down by the end of the week. Hey, we gotta live a bit too :)
         

        Originally Posted by kristamarie 

        Did anyone else mess up yesterday?!  I did :( Ate wings and all kinds of other bad (but taste really good) stuff!!!!  GRRRRR.  The scale said I gained 5 pounds.  WTH, I'll be in the gym for a  LONGGGGG time today!





        #504 clgriffi7

        clgriffi7
        • Banned
        • 630 posts

          Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:42 AM

          I definitely screwed up yesterday - but it was a conscious decision that I made.  My scale said I gained 0.8lbs from Sunday morning to Monday morning.  I am interested to see tomorrow morning how much of that is "real" weight.  Before the game I went to the gym and ran a 5k on the treadmill and lifted weights in the hopes to partially counteract what I knew I was going to do....

           

          BTW - it didnt' help that the hostess of the Superbowl party I went to is pregnant and was eating everything in sight (she had 3 servings of cake). 

           

          Originally Posted by kristamarie 

          Did anyone else mess up yesterday?!  I did :( Ate wings and all kinds of other bad (but taste really good) stuff!!!!  GRRRRR.  The scale said I gained 5 pounds.  WTH, I'll be in the gym for a  LONGGGGG time today!





          #505 Lizk23

          Lizk23
          • Jr. Member
          • 222 posts

            Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:23 PM


            haha i did the exact same thing. Ran a 5k and lifted legs and shoulders day. It's hard not to celebrate the superbowl when I'm a die hard Packers fan and they haven't won a Superbowl since I was in grade school. But sadly football season is over :( time to get back into shape and lay off the beer.
             

            Originally Posted by clgriffi7 

            I definitely screwed up yesterday - but it was a conscious decision that I made.  My scale said I gained 0.8lbs from Sunday morning to Monday morning.  I am interested to see tomorrow morning how much of that is "real" weight.  Before the game I went to the gym and ran a 5k on the treadmill and lifted weights in the hopes to partially counteract what I knew I was going to do....

             

            BTW - it didnt' help that the hostess of the Superbowl party I went to is pregnant and was eating everything in sight (she had 3 servings of cake). 



            #506 BridetwoBe

            BridetwoBe
            • Jr. Member
            • 359 posts

              Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:26 PM

              Has anyone tried a freshly prepared vegetable juice diet?



              #507 SummerDawn

              SummerDawn
              • Jr. Member
              • 324 posts

                Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:39 PM

                Thanks for all the inspiration ladies... I'm considering atkins but don't know how I will do. I would like to lost at least 10 lbs and keep it off but I really need to tone too... I have 2 little kids so I'm squishy haha...



                #508 Lizk23

                Lizk23
                • Jr. Member
                • 222 posts

                  Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:57 PM


                  P90X is a great work out plan if you're looking for something you can do at home. I did it for awhile after my daughter was born and it was so nice to get a decent workout in without leaving the house. It's hard for us moms to find time to make it to the gym!
                   

                  Originally Posted by SummerDawn 

                  Thanks for all the inspiration ladies... I'm considering atkins but don't know how I will do. I would like to lost at least 10 lbs and keep it off but I really need to tone too... I have 2 little kids so I'm squishy haha...





                  #509 kristamarie

                  kristamarie
                  • Newbie
                  • 104 posts

                    Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:32 PM

                    Oh I worked my butt off at they gym all weekend!  But I agree, I don't think it was a real 5 pounds.  Bet its beer and water retention....at least I hope!  Bridal shower is this weekend, and I don't wanna look like a cow!!!!!! 



                    #510 Cherazi

                    Cherazi
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 196 posts

                      Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:52 PM

                      I am new to this thread and enjoyed reading all the inspirational comments. I need to lose 20 lbs by May. I have been trying for months with no results. But I can't give up!

                       

                      Cheers,

                       

                      Azadeh






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users