Only married 7 weeks and heading for divorce :(

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#121 mnh1983

• 743 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:14 PM

Glad to hear that you and your hubby are trying to mend things. It will be a long road, but I wish the best for you.

#122 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:31 PM

Very glad to hear you're OK & that you two are committed to trying to work things out. Counseling is a really good step & hopefully you'll both learn lots of tools to help the communication stay open. I wish you the very best!

#123 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:58 PM

Glad to hear you both are working things out! Do check in more often! We are here to support fellow brides and MRS.

#124 bikegirl

• Banned
        • 319 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:08 PM

Wish the two of you all the best in your marriage - whether it is for the next 4 months or forever. It is a good sign that you are both willing to work through this. Good luck and stay strong!

#125 lmuze

• 457 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:22 PM

My prayers are with you. It's a long and hard road ahead of you but we women are strong and I believe you can get through this and come through the other side a stronger and wiser person. I am sending well wishes and a giant hug your way Leslie, stay strong.

#126 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:41 PM

Glad to hear that you are trying to work things out. I hope it all works out very well for the 2 of you and this is something you can work past. I'll be keeping you in my prayers, I wish you the best!
              Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#127 astreit

• 182 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:43 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope everything will work out and you both can have the happiest of marriages.

#128 *HOLLY*

• Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:31 AM

Thank you for checking we all have been thinking about you! Huge hugs hun I really hope this works out for you! Please keep us updated!

#129 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:41 AM

What a great surprise to hear from you, Leslie!

Your strength is to be admired, and I think it's to be respected that you want to give counseling a shot -- although YOU have errored in no way, perhaps he will take this to be the hearty slap of reality he needs to stop behaving like a boy, and become the man and husband he has promised to be.

The road ahead may be bumpy and filled with lots of emotional "pot holes", but just remember when you two first met and began your journey when it gets especially tough...perhaps it will help to smooth your path to the future.

Be well and more than anything, take care of yourself.

#130 bnbrmy

• 218 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:19 AM

so good to know you are trying to work through your problems. Its gonna take some time and tears but I think it'll be worth itin the end. I wish you two nothing but the best. Good luck with your counsiling and every other thing you will have to work on. Much love!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users