Sign in to follow this  
miznunu2010

Where did you buy your fake bouquets?

Does anyone know what happened to Shavon's Silks?  She has done fantastic work for some other BDW brides, but I can't find her website.

When I went to order with AA back in November 2010 for my June 2011 wedding, she was already booked.  crybaby2.gif

This is great! I really like this idea. Flowers in Mexico are ridiculous! My bouquet is included though in our package...but I don't think it will be what I like. I wonder if there is a way to use it for something else...

I just wanted to share that I ordered my real touch flowers from Angels Accents and she has been fabulous to work with! I just received pics of my flowers this week and I did ask for a couple of small changes (wanted fuchsia ribbon instead of orange) but I am so happy with what she has done so far!

https://picasaweb.google.com/AngelsAccents1/HeatherS?authkey=Gv1sRgCLjas_LA06221gE&feat=directlink

It took me time to back read on this thread and I find the flowers really amazing. I've heard about Roberta's wedding flowers.I would recommend her to my friend. She is going to wed this year. Probably on July.

I used watermenot.com.  The owner, I believe, is Kelly and she was fantastic to work with.  She is very patient and her attention to detail meant a lot.  Give her a shot!

Thanks for the info..I have sent her an email..Have you posted your pictures yet?

Originally Posted by eholt View Post

I used watermenot.com.  The owner, I believe, is Kelly and she was fantastic to work with.  She is very patient and her attention to detail meant a lot.  Give her a shot!