Photo

Where did you buy your fake bouquets?

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#1 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
  • 248 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 01:14 PM

I see dozens of places online to purchase the bouquets but its hard to trust that the pictures are actually what you are going to get. Also there is no way to tell how real they look or feel. I come to you, my extended family for all my wedding needs! Can you please post where you puchased your flowers, and a picture if possible and note how your experience was. This will help having all the info on one thread. I got a excellent quote from Realistic Silk Wedding Flowers, Natural Touch and Silk Bridal Bouquets. I did not want to get the real ones because they are very expensive. Can you guys please help me! Thanks in advance.

#2 carolina24

carolina24
    • 1,573 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:06 PM

Hi there I searched and searched and found that the most recommended person was Roberta from Plumerias Wedding Flower Boutique. I ordered my flowers last week. She's amazing, she answered all of my questions very quickly (and patiently)! They will be here in a few weeks but here's a pic of what they'll look like. If you search on here you'll find that other girls love her!
      Here's her site Click the image to open in full size.

#3 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
      • 248 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 04:38 PM

Thanks I just tried looking and it says she is only doing wedding for after august 2010

#4 Raykel

Raykel
        • 489 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 04:54 PM

That is a beautiful bouquet. I tried talking to a lady at a place called budgetbride and she was really good...except I still have no sample bouquet (end of december) and she is not returning emails. So I would suggest avoiding that company when you are deciding.

#5 carolina24

carolina24
          • 1,573 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 05:32 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by miznunu2010
            Thanks I just tried looking and it says she is only doing wedding for after august 2010
            oh I didnt know when your date was...she does book up quickly, sorry!!

#6 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
            • 997 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 07:44 PM

Hey Carolina...we really are wedding twins...same dress, some flower shop! I ordered my flowers from her back in October! She's not sending them until May, which stills give us a few months before our big day! I love the bouquet you choose...here's a couple of my inspiration of mine! Ours will be slightly different with the coral and pink plumeria flowers instead of just pink!

Click the image to open in full size.
              Click the image to open in full size.

#7 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
              • 997 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:50 PM

Opps...I meant same dress and same flower shop!

#8 islandbride317

islandbride317
                • 1,866 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:21 PM

Sorry you missed ordering from Roberta.....I placed my order in Oct. '09 with her for my May 2010 wedding, and she is jsut as amazing as everyone else says!

** Word to the wise: anyone else who wants Roberta to do your flowers, book as early as you possibly can! :)

And, GOOD LUCK TO YOU, MIZNUNU2010! Maybe go to your local Michaels's/craft store and see what they can do for you? I've see miracles happen!

#9 carolina24

carolina24
                  • 1,573 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:38 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by bahiabride2010
                    Opps...I meant same dress and same flower shop!
                    that's too funny; great minds think alike i can't wait for your wedding so i can have a preview of mine!!

btw i used vistaprint for the brochures!! can't wait till they come in :)

#10 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
                    • 266 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:47 PM

I ordered mine from wedideas.com and they should be here sometime in the next week. here is a pic of them. They were good to work with. Very reasonable prices too. Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users