Photo

What is your gift to your groom?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#11 Island Bride

Island Bride
  • 330 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:58 PM

i was totally gonna get my fiance a xbox 360 because its the only gaming console he didnt have! he loves to play games! well, for xmas... HE BOUGHT HIMSELF ONE! there went my idea! what do you get someone who has everything? lol

#12 Bpink62581

Bpink62581
    • 210 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:54 PM

This was a great idea for a thread!! I was thinking about getting my fiance flying lessons (he's talked about wanting to learn how to do that for a while) but I don't know for sure. He wants to learn how to fly helicopters, but the closest flight school for that is about three hours away from us so that idea is still up in the air.

#13 mslis007

mslis007
      • 159 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:24 PM

I love the dog as a gift idea! Too cute!

#14 finleys7

finleys7
        • 703 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:26 PM

I am doing a BD shoot, but before I decided on that I was going to get him a new camera and classes. He started to get into photography and I thought a nice camera would be GREAT!

But then I saw the BD ideas and was a little selfish and wanted to do it for myself too!! I think I need the boost before the wedding. And the shoot was cheaper than the $700 camera =)

My girlfriend did a Movado watch (with an inscription)
          Another friend did a boy's trip (him and his brother) to Baltimore for a Yankees game
          Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
          Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#15 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
          • 436 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:46 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by vdaybride
            I got him a Tiffany's watch.. thank goodness for relative 50% off discounts

If I only had a family member at Tiffany's... my fiancee loves the atlas chronograph. Which one did you purchase vdaybride?

#16 KJT1985

KJT1985
            • 694 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:24 PM

On our first dating anniversary I started a journal for him. We were doing long distance at the time and he LOVED the sweet letters/emails I'd send to him. I recapped our first year and try to update whenever something big happens or i'm feeling especially grateful for him. Even though I'll give it to him on our wedding day i'm sure i'll be writing in it long after the wedding....

#17 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
              • 344 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:41 PM

I was just thinking about this gift idea! He said he was getting the best gift...me!

#18 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
                • 218 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:21 PM

Well my FI is insane about sport bikes. He has an 07 and wants something a little faster. So what I was planning to do was get him a new bike, do a BD with me on the bike. and when we got home give him the bike. A little bit on the expensive side, but hopefully I can pull it off

#19 vdaybride

vdaybride
                  • 1,412 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:31 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NJ Hunnie
                    If I only had a family member at Tiffany's... my fiancee loves the atlas chronograph. Which one did you purchase vdaybride?
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Click the image to open in full size.

He is gonna LOVE it :) can't wait to see his face!
                    Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#20 daniepps

daniepps
                    • 304 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:06 AM

I'm not getting anything. He has a milestone birthday a month after the wedding and I'm giving him a big party and big gift for that so I don't think we're exchanging wedding gifts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users