Sign in to follow this  
loua4

What is your gift to your groom?

Hi everyone,

My name is Amanda. I am trying to figure out what to get as the gift to my groom. I see lots of boudoir books, but whatelse? Help!

thanks in advance for any ideas that I get.

Well, for me, I'm going ALL out....LOL! I love dogs, but I never had one as a pet growing up so I'm not exactly all geeked about owning own. My FI, on the other hand, has always had a pet and would like for us to get one sometime after we move in together. Till now, I've been dodging the conversation. When I saw how hurt he was when he had to put his dog down back in November, I decided to get him one as a wedding gift.

Given that I can't take a dog to Jamaica (LOL), I'm going to wrap a purple dog collar and give it to him along with a card that's written as though it's coming from our future four-legged family member. We can pick it out together when we get back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latoya1908 View Post
Well, for me, I'm going ALL out....LOL! I love dogs, but I never had one as a pet growing up so I'm not exactly all geeked about owning own. My FI, on the other hand, has always had a pet and would like for us to get one sometime after we move in together. Till now, I've been dodging the conversation. When I saw how hurt he was when he had to put his dog down back in November, I decided to get him one as a wedding gift.

Given that I can't take a dog to Jamaica (LOL), I'm going to wrap a purple dog collar and give it to him along with a card that's written as though it's coming from our future four-legged family member. We can pick it out together when we get back.
Aww, that is such a sweet gift! Major wife points there.

that is so cute about the dog! I hope he likes it. i am a vet tech so I do not need anymore pets. They are so great to have though. thank you so much for the other links. I was looking forever for something like this in the search but nothing came up. :)

That is a very cute idea. My fiance and I decided not to exchange gifts to keep the cost down for us. We normally go all out on gifts. I was so happy when he said dont get anything. He did not have to tell me twice I have not though about it since then.