Sign in to follow this  
Bunny121009

Ideas For Children's OOT Bags

I have a few children included in my guests. I don't want them to feel left out and wanted to give them a little something too. What are some of the things that you used for children's OOT bags. Pics would also be appreciated.

Thanks for the ideas ladies. I was thinking of pool toys/floats and activity books, water guns too. We already have bubbles that we are giving out for everyone to blow at the end of the ceremony.

I think I went a little overboard with the kids' OOT bags. I haven't put them together yet, but will be including the toys in their parents' OOT bags. I will be giving them sand pails & shovels (which I will purchase there), water guns, kid's activity books (since I got sudoku books for the adults), sunglasses, and foam balls.

I am also including a gift bag for the ceremony to keep them busy. I bought a bunch of stuff from the party section at Target. The bags will include little rainbow slinkies, mini maracas (which I plan to personalize with their names on them), little toy cars, noise makers (dollar section at Target), and bubbles.

I bought all the stuff at dollar stores and Target.

We used tote's from avon for the children's bags...

I am not finished putting them together but so far we have coloring books, bubbles, beach toys, lip balm, kids colored soap/bathpaint. I am unable to up load the picture that I have of the bags, so I have included the website.

Avon Shop - Products

We only have 2 kids coming; will be putting card games (old maid, go fish, etc), pool floaties, coloring books, crayons, goggles, basically everytime I go to the dollar store I just pick up something cute. I would love to do a sand pail...but have to have to take it down there!