Sign in to follow this  
Erika J

Erika J's Dreams Los Cabos Review 11.6.09 (PICS)

Erika - what an amazingly thorough review! This will help all future Dreams brides for sure. I'm so happy your wedding was everything you wanted it to be - you looked incredible and so happy! Yay!

And YAY for room 5520 wink.gif woot2.gif

Erika your pics are beautiful! You and Evan both look soooo happy!! And great review! That is scary about your SIL but glad she was okay - the Dreams staff sounds amazing!

Great review, Erika!!! It makes me soooo excited for my wedding there in July! :) You looked gorgeous and your day sounds like it was too perfect for words! Congrats to you and Evan!

GREAT review!! So much detail and Im so so happy everything turned out well! I didnt even know that about DH's sister- glad that ended up being ok , but crazy! Love all the pictures!!!!!

I totally forgot to add-

Dreams Spa-

Manicure-

i had a wonderful manicure by Baci that lasted a long time for a frensh manicure much better than the one I went down with.

Swedish Massage- E and I had a great couples masssage with Baci and Loupita. We loved enjoying the spa after saying good by to our last guests.

Hair- I did not do a hair trial, and just went in the morining of. I feel terrible that I can not remeber the name of the lady who did my hair because she did a fabulous job.

I know a lot of people have been hesitant about the dreams hair, but I was overly thrilled. my MOH just sat with me a only made 2 suggestions as we went along. Truly the only proff hair I have had that I have really liked.