Sign in to follow this  
erinleigh

Erinleigh's Melia Caribe Tropical, Punta Cana Wedding Review! Lots of pictures

Congratulations!! How cool to have your reception on a yacht!! You looked gorgeous! And I love that you went for a swim! All your pictures are wonderful - your photog did a terrific job!!

Erinleigh you rock!! I am going to MCT in August for our wedding. I would love to pick your brain about it or even speak to you in person to get further advice. It pays to have someone pave the way and your colors are what we are going for as well. LOVEEE the orange!! In the process of looking for a photographer so thanks for the HDC recommendation as well. Happy Holidays!!

jess-I'd be happy to help you in anyway I can! I loved everything about our wedding and would love to share my tips, so ask away!

Darcy - yes I wish I was there right now!!! I dream about it all the time! Can't wait to go back again (we def. will!)

Thanks for your review the Melia is my top choice right now and your review made me feel better about that. Your pictures are amazing, I will look into that photographer as well, your pictures are amazing.

About your dress is it from Davids bridal? that is a dress I have been looking at (If the maggie I am obsessing about can't be afforded)