Are we really doing this?!!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 ncainey

• 159 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:40 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Nicole I'm so glad I found this site. We are getting married March 29, 2008 in Los Cabos and my head is whirrling right about now. We are going down to visit in a few weeks to check everything out so hopefully my mind will be put at ease a little bit.

#2 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:41 PM

welcome and good luck with your site visit, I'm sure youll come back with more of an idea of what you both would want.
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#3 jpkw

• VIP Member
      • 1,650 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:43 PM

Congrats! YOu are in the right place, you will find so much great informaton on the forum - everyone is so helpful. Please ask us any questions you have. Do you know where you are getting married?

#4 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:45 PM

Welcome Nicole! Do you have any resorts that are at the top of your list? I just got married at the Sheraton down there a couple of weeks ago...it was gorgeous.

Let us know how we can help!
          My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
          Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#5 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:48 PM

welcome, Nicole! there are so many helpful Cabo brides here - you're in the right place. any idea where you want to get married? you need not worry ... it will be so much easier to plan with the help of this forum - i promise!

#6 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:51 PM

Welcome to the forum, Nicole!!! There are so many of us Cabo brides on this forum - there is no shortage of information! When are you going for your site visit? I'm going in a few weeks too - as well as a bunch of other girls on this forum (not together, just fluke!).
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#7 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:53 PM

Hi Nicole~
                you found the right place! Let us know if you need anything!

#8 BayBug

• 852 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:56 PM

Nicole, welcome to the forum. All the ladies here are very helpful. Good luck with your wedding!

#9 lavalos

• 261 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 07:28 PM

Welcome! You are in the right spot to plan your Cabo wedding. I, only, wish I would have found this site earlier on because I lot of the questions I had would have been answered. Great you're going on a site visit. Check out the Cabo Accomodation & Site section and comb through all the threads. Pricing and pics can be found there. Feel free to ask away!

Good Luck and Congratulations!

#10 ajncooter

• 983 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 08:20 PM

hi nicole congrats and welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users