Photo

I was followed out of the mall today

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 JT3

JT3
  • 443 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:59 PM

Well thank goodness that you are ok.... That is some scary s***... My fiance would have definalty gone back to the mall looking for him..... I cant wait to see pictures of your dress

#22 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:07 PM

Wow that's scary!! I'm so glad you're ok, girl I must see that dress! LOL!

The first thing I thought of was, "I wonder where she lives" makes sense, I live in LA and I have my share stories of creepy guys following me and have even had two cars try and block me driving down a residental street very early in the morning. You can't be too careful!

#23 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
      • Banned
      • 3,639 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:19 PM

Holy SNITE! I am so glad you are ok. I love the way you were like you are not taking me or my dress, hahaha.
        Ugh my heart was like pounding reading your story!

#24 amandalsu

amandalsu
        • 122 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:56 PM

I am so glad you are okay and Macy's is doing some follow up. I can't wait to see the dress too.

#25 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:04 PM

eek that is really scary!

#26 TAHOEJENI

TAHOEJENI
            • 164 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 11:44 PM

Scary. Glad everything worked out okay. I too would have rammed his a$$ with my car even if I couldn't get over him like you could with your 4x4 wickedness.

#27 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
              • 342 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:50 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TAHOEJENI
                Scary. Glad everything worked out okay. I too would have rammed his a$$ with my car even if I couldn't get over him like you could with your 4x4 wickedness.
                Ha Ha love it 4x4 wickedness!!!
                One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#28 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:49 PM

That is so scary! I'm glad you are ok. I've definitely found myself in that situation more than once.

If anyone ever finds themself in this situation, I would also reccommend instead of actually going to your car where he can see what you drive, your license plate and essentially corner you if you are in secluded spot, to head back into the mall/store rather than your car and find mall security ASAP. If someone is following you, never allow them to see any identifying information about you.

#29 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                  • 4,172 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:14 PM

Wow, I had chills reading this. So glad you are ok and that you contacted the store about him. I hope they get him.

#30 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                    • 2,754 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:30 PM

Definitely a scary situation. I am glad you are ok!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users