We're going to Greece

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 wcorcoran

• 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:43 PM

Hi, my name is Wanda and my daughter will be getting married in Monemvasia,Greece next June. We can use any ideas on how to word the Save The Date/Invitation so that we can get an idea of how many people plan to attend. We know it's early to send out an invitation but flights are cheaper and we need to choose a venue soon. Thanks

#2 Ginalyn

• 2,754 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:08 PM

Welcome to the forum Wanda! Greece sounds like an exciting place for your daughter to get married. Good luck with your planning!

#3 Positanobride10

• 205 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:15 PM

welcome! I am getting married in Italy in May. its nice to see someone else getting married in Europe. There are a lot of great ideas here.

#4 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:17 PM

Welcome to the forum and congrats to your daughter's engagement. Greece sounds amazing!
          Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#5 autjo

• 2,182 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:22 PM

Hi Wanda. Welcome to the foum. We are planning on going to Greece for our honeymoon and I love to hear about all the stories people have to offer about getting married there. You will find tons of great info on Save the Dates and a billion other ideas that are out there. Happy planning :)

#6 classadiva

• 685 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:32 PM

Congrats on your daughter's upcomign wedding in Greece....that sounds just fabulous!!

#7 *Lo*

• 2,993 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:34 PM

Wow that will be so amazing!! Congrats to your daughter, and you should definitely be able to find some info on save the date wording in order to get an idea of who will plan to join you!

#8 bride2b10

• 320 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:37 PM

Wow that sounds awesome. We are thinking of going to Greece for our honeymoon as well. I've been there before many years ago and it was absolutely beautiful. There's tons of info here on invitations and such so you'll have plenty of ideas. Happy Planning!!!

21 Booked + Bride & Groom!!!

#9 nicitica

• 186 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:16 PM

I created a website on Free Wedding Website Trial | Personal Wedding Websites *but I bought my own domain name and switched it. Anyway, there is an RSVP tab on the site... if you send it out and ask for responses you may have some luck. Another idea is to send out a STD with an addressed postcard. this way tentative guests can send it back. Go with a Greece theme of course. I just returned from Greece & Italy - Amazing! Congrats to you
                    Akumal, Mexico 05.29.10

#10 breeze616

• 1,760 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:18 PM

Wow... Greece would be incredible! You will find tons of info and ideas here. Happy Planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users