May 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#371 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
  • 365 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:15 AM

Wow KittenHeart...those are amazing!
    I agree that with all the info you included, you probably wouldn't need to send out anything else. Bet it feels good to have those done finally!

#372 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:48 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ChristinaP
      Wow KittenHeart...those are amazing!
      I agree that with all the info you included, you probably wouldn't need to send out anything else. Bet it feels good to have those done finally!
      Thanks Christina!! Yes, the more I think about it, the more I think it may just be redundant to send anything else out. I might just advertise the packing list I'll put together on my website but that's about it.

#373 Girasole

Girasole
      • 757 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:15 AM

Your invitations all look great! I sent mine out last month & had them due by last friday. I still have about 1/3 without a RSVP. I wish we had a bigger group going with us but looks like we are going to be around 15.
        Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#374 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:05 AM

Girasole, maybe you will get some stragglers as time nears. people are SO bad at RSVP, seriously. I sent like 100 invitations and I only got 10 back so far. The deadline is April 1st. We'll see if I get any more!

#375 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
          • 2,424 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:14 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Girasole
            Your invitations all look great! I sent mine out last month & had them due by last friday. I still have about 1/3 without a RSVP. I wish we had a bigger group going with us but looks like we are going to be around 15.
            I hear you Girasole, i sent mine out last month and have gotten about 30% back, but if i include the un-official RSVPs i have more around 50%. My deadline is 3/15/10 so hopefully the start coming in. Right now we are 14 total so hopefully a couple of more ppl come.

#376 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
            • 5,078 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:09 PM

KittenHeart,

I just came across this and I thought of you!

Vintage Greetings From Vintage Postcards New Jersey, Florida

#377 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
              • 3,103 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:20 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                KittenHeart,

I just came across this and I thought of you!

Vintage Greetings From Vintage Postcards New Jersey, Florida
                LOVE these!!! You definitely have my style nailed down, for my keycard/tip holder wristlets I made. I found (after searching forever) a similar vintage postcard that says MEXICO in those big square letters and put them on VistaPrint business cards and used those :)

#378 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                • 5,078 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:21 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                  LOVE these!!! You definitely have my style nailed down, for my keycard/tip holder wristlets I made. I found (after searching forever) a similar vintage postcard that says MEXICO in those big square letters and put them on VistaPrint business cards and used those :)
                  That's hot...your wedding is gonna be pretty unique! I've never seen a vintage inspired beach wedding!

#379 steponmyknee

steponmyknee
                  • 115 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:13 PM

Our STDs went out last week! :)

My plan is to send out the invitations the first week of March (6 weeks from the wedding date).

I still need to figure out our wedding cake. I guess that's on my to-do list for today!

#380 finleys7

finleys7
                    • 703 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:44 PM

Kitten Heart - Awesome invites, they look great!

It's been a while since I have been on...pretty busy around here. The FI and I moved in together this weekend. After 8 years we are finally in =) It was a lot of stuff and the snow didn't help...but it's all good now =)

I got my BD proofs back and I am uber excited. I can't wait to put them together. Not sure if I want to do the coffee table style or just an album =)
                      Any thoughts?

here is a teaser ...
                      Click the image to open in full size.
                      Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
                      Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users