Sign in to follow this  
lil_miss_frogg

May 2010 Brides!

Hi!!!

i'm a 2010 May bride - wooo hooo

Where is Tybee Island? It sounds magical where-ever it is!! cheesy.gif

We is getting married in mexico!! can't wait! just over 18months...its going to fly in when it turns 2009!

Tybee Island isn't as extravagant as Mexico or some of these other places you girls are going. Tybee Island is a remote island off the coast of Savannah, GA. It's very pretty though. We are paying cash for our wedding so going far away for a DW isn't an option. Maybe one day when we renew our vows we can go some place far away.

HaHa! You're to funny. Sending out your invites already. But on the bright side people have PLENTY of time to save up for your DW. And I do agree with you, 2009 is going to fly by! Only 531 more days to go for me! I better get goin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_miss_frogg View Post
HaHa! You're to funny. Sending out your invites already. But on the bright side people have PLENTY of time to save up for your DW. And I do agree with you, 2009 is going to fly by! Only 531 more days to go for me! I better get goin!
Haha... I kinda had to send them early to give enough people time to save as they will all be coming from Australia!!

They were all very impressed by them! Who knows who will turn up though haha have to wait and see I guess!

Did you do a DIY invite or did you just go out and buy some? I am deff doing a message in a bottle, I already bought all the stuff. I can't wait to do them...it's gonna be so fun. And to hear the reactions of my guests when they get a random bottle in their mailbox. So excited....I want to mail them tomorrow! HaHa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_miss_frogg View Post
Did you do a DIY invite or did you just go out and buy some? I am deff doing a message in a bottle, I already bought all the stuff. I can't wait to do them...it's gonna be so fun. And to hear the reactions of my guests when they get a random bottle in their mailbox. So excited....I want to mail them tomorrow! HaHa!
I thought I would be creative and go DIY.
I'll post you a couple pics of how mine turned out.

Click the image to open in full size.