Photo

Help! Bridesmaid Gifts!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 daniepps

daniepps
  • 304 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:38 PM

I'm thinking about giving the BMs personalized OOT bags with extra stuff in them but I'm thinking I'll do something much nicer for the MOH. Wedding is 7 months away and she's already into planning as much as I am. The BMs aren't doing much!

#32 JMarie

JMarie
    • 18 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:26 PM

Hey Ladies,
      I got my girls coach wristlets so far. I am also thinking of getting them Vera bradley tote bags that they can use for the beach..If you go on Vera Bradley's website and browse the sale items you can get some really good deals, more than half off sometimes.. Then I am going to get the usual items like jewelry, and flip flops....I want them to be able to use their gifts over and over again... Hope this helps!

#33 snoopAsh

snoopAsh
      • 400 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:53 AM

I am getting them jewelry, a dress to get ready in and flip flops !

Maybe some panties too? nOt sure yet!
        http://i682.photobuc....curb/th_55.jpg
        May 29, 2010
        Cancun, Mexico

#34 mmshaughness

mmshaughness
        • 155 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:51 PM

I am doing personalized hand painted margarita glasses, jewlery and probably some "beach essentials" (magazines, after sun lotion, ect)

#35 TRose

TRose
          • 75 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:14 PM

I'm getting my MOH her dress, and the other 5 I'm getting rings or necklaces from Coach ... they are about 90 dollars each which isn't too bad. I almost got some stuff from Things Remembered but couldn't find anything perfect.

#36 bride7474

bride7474
            • 582 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:52 PM

I got mine all make up cases from coach, wallets and an engraved jewelry box.

#37 taranyc

taranyc
              • 242 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:11 PM

great ideas...thank you everyone for sharing.

#38 Annabride

Annabride
                • 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:16 PM

You must be exited as the the day is closer :0

as to the gifts I'm buying my BM dresses and taking them out for pedi mani also for girly drinks and dinner so we can spend great times together :)

#39 mekanabr

mekanabr
                  • 537 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:43 PM

I'm still very far away from my wedding date...however one thing that I was thinking I might get my bridesmaids is monogrammed garment bags. I know none of them have them and it something I can give them before the wedding to pack their dresses in for the flight. and they can use it after the wedding. Then when we get to our destination, I'll prob do something like a glorified OOT bag with lots of nice extras (prob perfume, jewelry etc) I'm also going to add some stuff to spice up there stay with their bfs/husbands

#40 midnight24

midnight24
                    • 754 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:38 AM

lots of good ideas on here.

i'm paying for my BM's wedding day attire, i let them pick their own dresses too (i just picked the colour - black). so far they are all under what i budgeted so i might get them each a little personalized gift. still deciding. maybe something for their hair or jewellery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users