Help! Bridesmaid Gifts!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 ddiinnyyeell

• 226 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 01:42 PM

My wedding is in 6 weeks and I still haven't decided on bridesmaids gifts.

At this point I have no idea what to get them.

Any suggestions? Or even just ideas of what you did? All advice will be greatly appreciated!

Danielle & John
    Aventura Spa Palace
    October 30, 2009

Wedding Photos By Bella Luce Photography

#2 BahiaBride16

• 114 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:07 PM

I bought my bridesmaids their dresses, flipflops, brooches to wear on their dresses and swarovski crystal anklets, as their gifts :-) Goodluck!

#3 Moonrhea

• 153 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:13 PM

I got my bridemaids beach bags, necklace/earring set, am in the process of ordering barefoot sandals and am considering trying to find wristlets (just cause I've seen some cute ones here, and think they'd be useful for the wedding and afterwards)

#4 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:18 PM

I'm getting the girls a deluxe version of an OOT bag. I got really cute beach sling bags from Old Navy earlier this year and will be filling it with flip flops, beach cover ups and tons of travel needs like sunscreen, lotions, medicines, magazines, etc.. I will also be taking them for pedis and lunch or dinner right before we leave.

Good luck to you!

#5 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:51 PM

clutches, jewelry, sarongs, wet bikini bags, leather passport covers, spawraps, toiletry bags?

Good luck!

#6 t&kJanuary2010

• 196 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:54 PM

All great ideas..I am struggling with this too!

#7 flipflop.tee

• 519 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:59 PM

pretty much the same...beachbags from AQUA filled with flipflops, a necklace, their barefoot sandals for the ceremony, viva la juicy (my favourite perfume), trashy magazines lol (a must), beach towel, sunscreen (more like tanning lotion)....I'm not finished shopping yet.

#8 Taylorbride

• 174 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:00 PM

I'm struggling with this too. I'm glad someone posted this question. Can't wait to see the rest of the responses.

#9 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
                  • 291 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 07:00 PM

Photoflip books from Vista print - you have just enough time to get them ordered and delivered - all your favorite photos together and special memories - then on the last page, something like - You have been such a special part of my life. Your friendship has made me who I am today, and I am so proud to have you stand beside me as I enter the next stage of my life.

Then I was going to do anklets, flip flops and some massage oil... Then their own special OOT bag with lots of little extra items - like a mini perfume chosen for them, makeup remover etc etc

#10 olivia751

• 7 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 01:42 AM

I bought Bridesmaid Necklace and Earring,Bridesmaid Tote Bag,Bead Charm Bracelet,Blue Green White Seaglass Candle for my bridesmaid from the online wedding shop.They have a lots of collection of gifts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users