• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timberly- I am so sorry and I have no way to help you out! Just keep being persistant with the airline and tell them its your wedding!

Krista- I love that poem do you mind if I borrow it for Justin's dad?

Teshy- Have fun!

Susie- Thank you for that advice.. I will try to keep it in mind!

Erica- Congrats on your wedding- You are a Mrs. I can't wait to hear the details!

As for the rest of you... hope your wedding planning is going great!

Yes, thanks Susie for the reminder, that it is all going to work out. I keep reminding myself it will.

Krista-That poems has me misty eyed and choked up at work, very beautifully said!

Chris- Yes, we must, drinks for sure. My partier friends arrive on Wed! But we plan to be on the beach with cocktail in hand by 12 noon on Sunday!

Congratulations ERICA!!!

Woo hoooo, getting excited by the minute!

LADIES! Sorry it has taken me a bit to get back on, I am just now catching up (and honestly this website had not been letting me on very easily), it was AWESOME...

Timberly, I know it is impossible to do but try not to worry, once you get there everyone will be SOOOO happy to be out of the crazy weather, it will just make it 10x better! Our resorts are used to weddings, so for them they just set up and take down...

We had a fantastic time, it truly was a dream come true. All of our friends and families got along and said how wonderful each other was. It was so special and beautiful and all of the hard work paid off.

I have a link to a photo album from our photographer....

Alison and Austin

Also, Austin loved the photobook (boudoir)..

Everything was so wonderful and I am so excited for you guys to go!!

Reading back through messages....

Brook, I am sorry about your family drama... whatever drama our family had, kind of melted there, like I have never experienced a time in m life where everyone was all about us, only thinking of us, and it really turned out that way. No one complained to us about their rooms, my mom worked out the offsite guest stuff that wasnt all of the way resolved... Im sure your family will find a way to work themselves into your trip. Maybe just let them know that you appreciate them traveling and look forward to seeing them, and leave it at that?

This trip will be one of the few times in life when it is all about YOU (two) and your love and life together... it will be so romantic and wonderful and it goes by soooooo fast!!

Susie: Gran Bahia Tulum, Jan. 27-Feb. 11, (Married)

Julie: Grand Cozumel Jan 31 - Feb 14 (Married)

Alison: Beaches Negril, Feb 4-8 (Married)

Erica: Catalonia Riv. Maya, Feb 7-14 (Married!!)

Shelk: Rui Palaca, Riv. Maya, Feb 7-22 (wedding Feb 15)

Timberly: Dreams, Los Cabos! Feb. 11- Feb. 16, (wedding Feb 14)

Tesia: Occidental Grand Xcaret, Feb. 11-18 (wedding Feb. 16)

Chris: Barcelo, Feb. 13-27, (wedding Feb. 18 )

Krista H: Feb. 14-Feb 28 (wedding Feb 18 )

TeNeil: GBP Tulum Feb 14-21 (wedding Feb 18 )

Breens: Barcelo Tropical, Feb 14 - Feb. 22 (wedding Feb 19)

Rayanne: Gran Bahia Tulum, Feb 21 - Feb 28 (wedding Feb 25)

Tricia: Moon Palace, Feb. 23-Mar. 4 (wedding Feb. 26)

Brooke: Moon Palace, Feb. 24-Mar. 3 (wedding Feb 27)

I have looked at the pics a gazillion times, it was sooooooooooooo amazing. It was a second honeymoon for so many close to us. Everyone is asking when is the next trip.

It was hard for me to think about what the weather will be like but in the tropics it is just warm air. My matron of honor broke her toe and it was hardly a problem. My nephew broke out in blisters (god knows what from) and he was happy as a clam playing on the beach. We were all plied with rum and all went snorkeling and ate buffet food and listened to reggae and it was magic. My parents held hands and closed down the club every night. Weddings remind the married about their own special days and that was so wonderful to see people so happy.

Ok off to bed, crazy work week... So excited for you ladies (and saying prayers for Timberly) x

Mrs. Goodrich (OMG!!!!)