Sign in to follow this  
Jo 2010

October 2010 Brides?

Yay for October 2010 brides! I love it!

We are getting married 10/09/10 at Dreams Tulum. I hoping to find some other brides that will there for that weekend.

So far I have booked the resort and started the wedding website. We are having a photo shoot at the end of the month for pictures to include with our save the dates. I am hoping to send them out no later than end of November.

Congrats to all of you ladies~ one year and counting! bunny_4.gif

We are getting married 10-09-10 in Playa del Carmen

Ahh this time next year some of us will be married! It'll be here before we know it! Exciting stuff!!

I've sent the Save the Dates and will probably send the invites in the spring.

We are getting married 10/10/10 at Pueblo Bonito in Cabo. We are working on our DIY MIB Save the Dates right now and expect to have them sent by the end of the month.

The planning is really just starting to get under way, since we got engaged in 2008 it feels like we've just been sitting around doing nothing for so long. My Stepmom used to be a wedding planner so she is handling all of the details with the resort. If it wasn't for her I'd be going a little crazy right now.

Yay Steph I'm getting married 10/10/10 in Cabo also!!!

We have our STD's but for some reason we suck at actually going to mail them. Ridiculous.

Hi Ladies!

Any brides in the Riviera Maya on 10/10/10? I have a great photographer I am flying down for my wedding on 10/09/10- just thought I would let you know in case you are searching for a photographer! You can see her work through the website in my signature.

1 year to go!!! :)

I think we've (finally) decided on 10/9/10 in Riviera Maya!!

Glad to see some date twins! Darn Kace, I wish I could share that photog but our dates are the same.

Yay! Love it. Have you picked a resort?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle View Post
I think we've (finally) decided on 10/9/10 in Riviera Maya!!

Glad to see some date twins! Darn Kace, I wish I could share that photog but our dates are the same.