Photo

Married offsite in MB, Jamaica - stayed at GP Lady Hamilton! May 2009!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 jh17

jh17
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:04 AM

Thank you so much for the review-very helpful! How long was the booze cruise? Was it only your group on the boat or were there other guests? Did the $50 include drinks? I am hoping to organize something like this for my wedding group in October.
    thanks!
    Jane

#22 Lexico

Lexico
    • 150 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 01:54 PM

I just wanted to let you know that your review is fantastic! I too was a Mexico Bride re-routed to Jamaica - Grand Palladium Jamaica.
      We were married onsite and I nor my guests have one bad complaint about this resort or the staff working there.

I wish you had posted your review before my wedding. It would have put me at ease.

Your posts will help many future brides make their decision a lot easier.

I have yet to post my review and photos of our wedding, but rest assured for all of you ladies and gents out there having second thoughts about the Grand Palladium Jamaica/Lady Hamilton...DON'T! This resort truly is fantastic.

Thanks again for your posts/review!
      Cheers!

#23 One Love Brownie

One Love Brownie
      • 22 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:56 PM

What an incredible review. Despite the shaky start your wedding looks & sounded such a fairytale. Thanks for taking the time to share it & congratulations!

#24 J&M

J&M
        • 173 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 07:46 PM

Congrats on your wedding!

I was married at Rui Ochos Rios back in April 2008

Thank you so much for your review as actually my mother and myself are considering going to the Grand Palladium next spring....but weren't sure how good it would be...so thanks again:)

#25 tiffandmarv

tiffandmarv
          • 361 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:22 AM

I am planning to marry at the Grand Palladium Jamaica next summer, so this detailed review is extremely helpful. I still don't understand why all the mixed reviews about GPJ?
            http://tickers.Ticke....95d6/event.png

Bride & Groom + 56 Booked for Jamaica!!!

#26 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
            • 260 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:07 AM

This is a great review...thanks!!
              I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#27 Mrs K 2010!

Mrs K 2010!
              • 57 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:13 PM

Im not staying at the GP but i loved your review anways! Congrats its great! what a great story and congrats on pulling it all together at the very end. IDK how you dealt with that but I would be a wreck!

Congrats on being a Jamaican Bride =)

#28 Pandabride6

Pandabride6
                • 95 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 11:03 PM

Loved your review! It's very detailed and I'm sure it's also putting many brides at ease.

I would like to learn more about the reception venue (Day O Plantation). I'm not held to having my reception at my resort so I'm looking around. Can you provide me with more information about pricing, your reception package, etc.? You can e-mail me at PandaB616 at aol dot com.

Thanks in advance!
                  Can't wait to honor our family roots... and establish new ones... Montego Bay, Jamaica, June 5, 2010

The view overlooking Kingston... January 2009. One Love!!

#29 tlogan00

tlogan00
                  • 224 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:12 AM

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!! It appears as if you guys had a ton of fun & everything was gorgegous!!!

#30 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                    • 2,233 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 10:39 AM

wow what a great review and pictures
                      July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users