Appleton Rum Favors

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Ebbie475

• 88 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:40 PM

Ok Ladies,
    I finally got a response from Appleton Estates regarding my request for prices for small bottles (not one shot bottles) of Appleton Rum VX. I want these small bottles to use as favors for my guests.

Here is what was quoted:

The case price for the miniature bottle of Appleton Estate VX is JA$16,929 for a case of 120. The next size up is a 200ml and the case price is $6,070 for a case of 24.

We will happily deliver given enough notice.

Tania Myers

I did a currency conversion and it looks like the 120 miniature bottles of rum come out to $191.29 US currency. And the small bottles of 200ml comes to $65.59 US. For the 200ml bottles that comes out to $2.74 each, not bad!

Not only do I not need to worry about lugging around favors but they will deliver! Those 200ml bottles are a decent size, not too big, not too small. All I have to work on is the tags for the bottles.

I really wanted a favor that guest would use. And knowing my friends, these bottles won't make it from the reception!

Hopes this helps.

#2 budgetjamaicabride

• 516 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:53 PM

Wow... that is really cool... what a great idea... especially since there is no hauling it down there! Wahoo!

#3 sn0048

• 264 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:59 PM

That's awesome! I loved Appleton Rum when we were in Jamaica :)

#4 ShelbyFL

• 211 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:02 AM

This is great info! Thanks so much for sharing... I wondered how I was going to get this for our guests...

#5 Preciousmi811

• 342 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:23 AM

I plan on using these as my favors too! Thanks for the info I will give them a call.
            One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#6 SDSteph

• 812 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:57 PM

What are you going to do with the bottles?
              Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#7 spazycat6454

• 161 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 01:16 PM

Great favor idea!

#8 slapsappyhappy

• 443 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:32 PM

Great idea! You can even print out a label to put on the bottles with your logo and a pic!

#9 AnnaC

• 91 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:14 AM

Thanks for this. I was thinking of ordering them from a floral company with some coffee but I may just do bottles of rum as it's so much cheaper.

#10 amqueens

• 452 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:32 PM

love this idea!!
                      - Anne-Marie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users