Sign in to follow this  
AugustBride2B

I LOVE this dress!!! But.....

I went dress shopping in search of a chiffon dress without a train. This dress looked amazing on the mannequin so I tried it on. I love it and I feel like it is “the dressâ€. However, I am concerned that the dress is too formal for a destination wedding. We are not getting married on the beach. Our ceremony will be on a terrace overlooking the beach. Do you ladies think the dress is to formal for a destination wedding?

Click the image to open in full size.

How will you feel in the dress? That's all that matters! No one in their right mind will look at that dress and say "she wore THAT for a destination wedding?!" More like..."that is the most beautiful dress!"

All that matters is how will you feel in it?! Be happy. Be comfortable.

I think that if you feel like a million dollars in it then its the one regardless if your having a DW at the beach or in the snow. It is gorgeous no matter what!

Agreed!!! I bought a DW type dress in the beginning and ended up and going and buying the dress i fell in love w/ regardless. I LOVE this dress. FSIL is getting married and I sent her this dress and many other LaSposa dresses!

I think you should get it. If you love it that is all that matters. There is always the saying "it is better to be overdressed than underdressed"