Photo

DJ Doremixx Review - Cancun, Playa Del Carmen & the Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#21 Cheri

Cheri
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:55 PM

I was quoted $900 from Mannia and $650 from Doremixx. However, I know that Doremixx prices go up each year about $100. I went with Doremixx, and from the sounds of it, he's going to be great so I'm very happy with my decision. Good luck in choosing! I don't think there's a wrong decision in this case. They both get great reviews!

#22 lalanyc

lalanyc
    • 363 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:07 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cheri
      I was quoted $900 from Mannia and $650 from Doremixx. However, I know that Doremixx prices go up each year about $100. I went with Doremixx, and from the sounds of it, he's going to be great so I'm very happy with my decision. Good luck in choosing! I don't think there's a wrong decision in this case. They both get great reviews!
      Interesting. Doremixx quoted $700 for only 4 hours and every additional hour was $200. Not sure why that was, but in either case, we decided to go w/ Mannia b/c I later realized they are already pre-approved at our resort (also, Mannia's starting quote was for 5 hrs so they were just about the same in the end). I'm sure they are both great. They both seem to bring the same "amenities" i.e., lights, extras, etc.

#23 IvanG

IvanG
      • Vendor
      • 967 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:24 PM

Hola Girls!

I just want to share with you some videos during Karaoke night after rehearsal dinner...

Really fun!!!

Doremixx - Karaoke 1

Doremixx Karaoke 2

Best,

#24 MomentsThatMatter

MomentsThatMatter
        • Vendor
        • 2,015 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:34 PM

We have worked with Doremixx many times and love their work. We highly recommend them! We have yet to see a wedding they did not rock the socks off all the guests. The light dance floor is fantastic not only for dancing on the beach but also for wedding pictures!
          Lincoln & Lori @ Moments that Matter Photography
          Playa Del Carmen Wedding Photographers - Mexico - Cancun - & Mayan Riviera
          Web: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/
          Blog: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/blog/
          http://i711.photobuc....Ad-Sept09b.gif

#25 avong1228

avong1228
          • 384 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:02 PM

I am thinking about using him for my October wedding. He seems be the least expensive between mannia and dj bob. How exciting!

#26 ask9999

ask9999
            • 82 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:27 PM

I used DJ Doremixx for karaoke for my rehearsal dinner and also as the DJ for my wedding. I will write a full review later, but he did an absolutely amazing job and I would use him again in a heartbeat.

#27 shae

shae
              • 308 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:06 AM

i think all these reviews have convinced me to get a dj and hire doremixx! as opposed to just bringing an ipod and asking a friend to manage it. seems silly but i am so excited about the light-up dance floor!

YouTube - DOREMIXX - LIGHT UP DANCE FLOOR - DJ IN CANCUN 1

#28 Boo

Boo
                • 785 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:20 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by shae
                  i think all these reviews have convinced me to get a dj and hire doremixx! as opposed to just bringing an ipod and asking a friend to manage it. seems silly but i am so excited about the light-up dance floor!

YouTube - DOREMIXX - LIGHT UP DANCE FLOOR - DJ IN CANCUN 1
                  Sorry, you do know the light-up dance floor is extra right?

#29 shae

shae
                  • 308 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:42 AM

hi – yes, i'm aware that the dance floor is extra. i've already requested the dance floor at dreams cancun which is separate from the dj.

#30 aau

aau
                    • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:28 PM

Hi, I had Ivan from Doremixx DJ's as my wedding DJ (we got married at Barcelo Maya Palace, Mayan Riviera, Mexico) and all I have to say is that he was AWESOME!
                      He was very professional and friendly when we met before the wedding. He has a great sound system as well as lights and surprised us with awesome fireworks during our first dance.
                      I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Doremixx DJ's, you will not be dissapointed!
                      All of our guests could not stop commenting on Ivan's great selection of music and his great service.
                      If you're looking for a great DJ, check out Ivan's website at http://doremixx.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users