79 replies to this topic

• 164 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 04:12 PM

Way too awesome! Way to overcome.

#42 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 04:21 PM

the piggie cake is so cute. and i love the bride and groom piggie banks. so cute. Love your dress too. I love that you guys had a great sense of humor about it.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#43 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
      • Vendor
      • 278 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:58 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I can't wait for December to finally meet you two!

My best to the both of you!

#44 marny61

• 165 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:40 PM

Wow - what an incredible story. I agree, you should submit this to a magazine. Most importantly, I admire what a strong relationship you have together and may you always tackle life's challenges in such a positive way! Congratulations

#45 khomac

• 380 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:46 PM

Awesome! You're wedding is going to be remembered forever by yourselves as well as family & friends. Fun/funny weddings are the best!
            Kelly & Pablo

Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#46 weddingchick

• 1,052 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:03 PM

Congratulations you're finally a MRS. What a great celebration! Good thing you rescheduled your wedding date before you traveled to Mexico. In my case, we decided to move forward as planned and travel to Mexico but were unforunately forced to postpone our wedding when our resort closed 5 days before our wedding date. Good thing our guests hadn't arrived. Darn that swine flu!

Glad to know you sacrificed a piggy cake! LOL

BTW, you, your husband, DIY and decor were beautiful!

#47 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 02:20 PM

i LOVE it! i was thinking of a pig cake topper, but the pig cake is PRICELESS! love the hats, lol! looks like you have an amazing, supportive group of family and friends, and i'm so happy for you that you went through with the legal ceremony on your wedding date.

you have a lot of guests ... will they all still come now in december, knowing you're already legally married? i hope they do, so you can still have that experience the way you dreamed of it.

congrats on being a MRS! a lifetime of love to you both!

#48 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:41 AM

CONGRATULATIONS, MRS! You and your husband are so blessed to have had a wonderful day, despite the setback...and now you have the REAL DEAL still to look forward to in December! :)

#49 lenka14

• 151 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:41 PM

Wow, this is amazing! I was thinking about you when the Swine Flu news broke out, but didn’t want to bother you. I really admire you for having such great attitude about this whole Swine Flu fiasco. Your swine-themed wedding was supper cute! I know it's not how you envisioned things to happen, but you had such a unique wedding and now you have a story that you will be telling people for years! Plus, you still have another great reception to look forward to in Mexico! What could be better?!

P.S. You were a gorgeous bride!!!! Congratulations to both of you!

#50 beachbride08

• VIP Member
                    • 2,372 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:29 PM

Congrats on your wedding. Although, it wasn't the Mexico wedding you planned it looks like you had a great time. I love all the pigs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users