Photo

Diana's (DC22173) Dreams Cancun Wedding Review 4/25/09 Very Long!! Pic Heavy!!

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 melette

melette
  • 893 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:01 AM

BREATH TAKING! The photo's says it all! Congrats!
    http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#22 Geralyn

Geralyn
    • 2,677 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:07 AM

Looks like you had an awesome time!! You looked beautiful...love your TTD pics. Congrats on becoming a MRS!

#23 dc22173

dc22173
      • 240 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:34 AM

The flower arrangements on the table were free with the ultimate wedding package. I picked them out from a book that Cecilia showed me. The package allows for one flower arrangement for the ceremony and one for the reception. I had her put both out during the reception and then I took them up to my room to enjoy for the rest of our stay. My bouquet and cake topper were real touch artificial flowers made by a vendor I found.

Here is a link to view the rest of the wedding pictures:

gorgeous pics... and love the colors. I chose the same. i love the flowers arrangements, would you mind telling me how much they cost? If you feel that is too intrusive I totally understand and apologize. I just think something similar would be great for our wedding in June.

Can we see more please?

#24 FutureMrsSharpe

FutureMrsSharpe
        • 73 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:40 AM

I LOVE that picture of you standing next to the boat. Congrats!

#25 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
          • LocationToronto

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:19 AM

Congratulations!! your review was great and you have such amazing pics!!!

#26 mrss2010

mrss2010
          • 87 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:34 AM

Thanks for the review and I looove your pictures!

#27 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
            • 2,233 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:21 AM

beautiful pictures
              July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#28 sunitam

sunitam
              • 124 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by dc22173
                [B] Cecilia said that they would honor all the promises that Gaby had made. In addition, I got her to trade out the desert during dinner for an upgraded cake and the sound system for the ceremony and reception instead of the Mexican trio. A couple of days before my departure I got an email from her just telling me that my wedding day was getting closer and she could not wait to meet me. I thought that was very nice of her to say
                Diana- Congratulations! wow you looked amazing! Thank you SO MUCH for the review and all the details! very much appreciated!

I have a questions about the whole upgraded cake. I have asked Cecilia 3 times if i could get a nice cake instead of having dessert and she has said NO 3 times! Is this something you had already changed with Gaby or did you ask Cecilia to do this directly? She really wont budge on it with me and its so annoying b/c i know others have done it!!!

thanks again :)

#29 bbpacco

bbpacco
                • 146 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:57 PM

great review! and i love your dress!!

Can I ask you if you need to pay for the sashes for reception deco, or it is included in the ultimate package? thanks

#30 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:17 PM

great review...i personally love mexican coke...so yummy because they use cane sugar instead of corn syrup.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users