So I guess I had high hopes. Today was the last day to repsond for rsvps and food choices and although I received most. I'm still missing some. I did not want to have to do this but now I'm going to have to call all that have not responded and ask for rsvps. What a headache! By the way one of those missing rsvps is my FMIL. Ugh!!!! I think I'm going to make my FI call them.

wtf.gifUGH! How could your FMIL not respondhuh.gif I'd be more than amazed!! grrrrr....

ugh i had so many people who STILL to this day haven't sent their RSVPs (date was march 28th!)!!! even after i complained about it, most said, "well i figured you knew i wasn't coming ..." WTF?!?!?!?!

How annoying!! My FMIL didn't want to return her RSVP card because she "wanted to save it"...yeah, and I want to keep the returned RSVP cards! Good luck with the phone calling, hopefully the remaining RSVPs are just delayed in the mail.

It is so annoying when this happens but believe me, you're not alone.

Of my 64 guests, only FIVE actually sent back the RSVP.

I had to call or just go by word of mouth. It was insane.

No worries, it seems rare that people RSVP on time. That is not to say that it's excusable!

Emailing really helped me get responses. Perhaps begin with that and then call if there is still no reply. It'll save you time by not having to chat on the phone.

UGH, this is so annoying!

Maybe you can send out a mass email and just REMIND everyone that its passed RSVP time. I don't understand why people just dont honor RSVP dates with anything anymore!!

I am not looking forward to the RVSP deadline when its finally my time. I know not many people are going to rsvp in time. I guess its just something we all have to deal with. Still its just plain RUDE!