Jump to content

Photo

My Montreal BD Shoot!!!! **PICS**


  • Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#31 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
  • Member
  • 512 posts

    Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:03 AM

    Thank you SOOOOO much ladies ...
    Can I ask how much he would charge to do BD shoots for...me?!
    Shay, I've asked my photog what he'd charge and he said he'd get back to me ASAP on it .. that was his very first time doing a shoot like that (not bad, eh?). :) He specializes in weddings usually which is why he's my wedding photographer too!! But, I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from him!
    Would you want to do it before your wedding? It's coming up soon for you too!!!!

    #32 beach2009

    beach2009
    • Jr. Member
    • 299 posts

      Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:48 AM

      Miranda, you look fabulous! Your man is gonna love that gift.

      #33 ErinB

      ErinB

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

        Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:56 AM

        You look beautiful! I love your lingerie selections!

        #34 ~*DiAnE*~

        ~*DiAnE*~
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,418 posts

          Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:57 AM

          Wow!! Those are sooo sexy!! Your FI will love them!!

          #35 Shay2679

          Shay2679
          • Jr. Member
          • 493 posts

            Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:34 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda
            Shay, I've asked my photog what he'd charge and he said he'd get back to me ASAP on it .. that was his very first time doing a shoot like that (not bad, eh?). :) He specializes in weddings usually which is why he's my wedding photographer too!! But, I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from him!
            Would you want to do it before your wedding? It's coming up soon for you too!!!!
            No...I'm just sooooo busy, but I would maybe like to do it when we return...

            Our legal day is in July...so...it could be for that!



            #36 krayzeekitty

            krayzeekitty
            • Jr. Member
            • 199 posts

              Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:39 PM

              Wow great pics!!
              http://tickers.Ticke....05c0/event.png


              Looking to share photographer week of January 16, 2010 Holguin, Cuba

              #37 BlissfulMsMiranda

              BlissfulMsMiranda
              • Member
              • 512 posts

                Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:37 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Shay2679
                No...I'm just sooooo busy, but I would maybe like to do it when we return...

                Our legal day is in July...so...it could be for that!

                He just got back to me and said he'll charge $350/2-hour shoot. As for the book and locale etc. that would have to be worked out with him if and when you decide on a date and what you want to do ... but that's the base rate he just quoted me!

                Let me know if you want his contact info.

                #38 ~Melissa~

                ~Melissa~

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 8,680 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                • LocationUtah

                Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:50 PM

                RAWR!!! heheh you look awesome!

                #39 ACDCDCAC

                ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

                Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:18 PM

                gorgeous :) your FI will flip :)

                #40 Shay2679

                Shay2679
                • Jr. Member
                • 493 posts

                  Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:57 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda
                  He just got back to me and said he'll charge $350/2-hour shoot. As for the book and locale etc. that would have to be worked out with him if and when you decide on a date and what you want to do ... but that's the base rate he just quoted me!

                  Let me know if you want his contact info.
                  Wow...not bad! I'll email you when we get back...right now I'm bound to lose his information or something...kinda scatter brained...

                  If that's alright with you, then...I'll definitely be in touch!
                  xo




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users