Photo

Who loves to Read???

• Please log in to reply
441 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs.Hockey

Mrs.Hockey
  • 272 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:40 PM

I love to read!! and I'm always looking for a good book suggestion. Does anyone have any suggestions!

#2 ddiinnyyeell

ddiinnyyeell
    • 226 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:47 PM

I just started reading "Something Borrowed" by Emily Giffin. It'll make you second guess your maid of honor!!
      Danielle & John
      Aventura Spa Palace
      October 30, 2009

Wedding Photos By Bella Luce Photography

#3 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
      • Banned
      • 248 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:48 PM

I LOVEEE to read too! I just finished the book called "Mistaken Identity" It was such a heartbreaking but amazing book! I dont know if you have ever heard about this but its a real story of two girls who were in a car accident, one died and one ended up in a coma, and in a terrible mix-up the one family buried who they thought was their daughter while really their daughter was in the hospital. Dont worry I didnt just ruin the story, but it is an amazing read.

#4 Mrs.Hockey

Mrs.Hockey
        • 272 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:49 PM

I have heard good things about Emily Griffin! She has a series of books I think. Is that the first of her books you have read?

#5 ddiinnyyeell

ddiinnyyeell
          • 226 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:52 PM

I'm really liking it so far. It is the first book of the series.

Something Borrowed
            Something Blue
            Baby Proof
            and
            Love The One Your With

I bought the first 2 because they were at Target in their "bookmark club" so I thought I'd check it out. So far so good!
            Danielle & John
            Aventura Spa Palace
            October 30, 2009

Wedding Photos By Bella Luce Photography

#6 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:53 PM

I am totally ADDICTED to the Twilight series books. I got all 4 for my bday March 17th and I'm already 1/2 done the 3rd book. I read the first 2 in 1 day. I couldn't put them down. I find myself thinking about it all the time. Maybe I have problems! lol The story is quite interesting anyway, if you haven't read the books.

#7 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:57 PM

Here's our "Twilight" thread.. heh heh

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t30018

#8 KristinaM

KristinaM
                • VIP Member
                • 3,082 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
                • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:01 PM

I love reading too! Mostly the girly, light, sort of beach reads... Right now I'm reading "Running in Heels" by Anna Maxted and "Remember Me?" by Sophie Kinsella. They're both cute so far but I seem to be partial to Sohpie Kinsella overall as I loved all of the Shopaholic series.

I just finished another one called "Everything she Thought she Wanted" by Elizabeth Buchan I picked it randomly from the bargain bin at Barnes and Noble and ended up really liking it.

ooh and I read a few of the Emily Griffin books too... i really liked them as well!

I have tons of books at home I'll try to put a list of my favorties together if you like the same type of books! I'd even be happy to share as all the old ones do is sit around anyway.

#9 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
                • 1,097 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:13 PM

There is of course James Patterson and Mary Higgins Clark if you love suspense/drama. For suspense/romance and drama I love Nora Roberts, Sandra Brown, etc. Steve Harvey has a great book out--Act like A LAdy and Think Like a MAn that is an EXCELLENT read. Gave away all men's dirty little secrets......

#10 lgarner83

lgarner83
                  • 530 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:15 PM

I became addicted to the Twilight series as well and had all four bopoks read in a week (I got them for xmas) They are a wonderful read and now I'm re-reading the series :)
                    Other books I've recently enjoyed:
                    - Me & Emma
                    - Kit's Law
                    - Angela's Ashes
                    - 'Tis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users