Photo

Is Your Wedding Trip Also Your Honeymoon?

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#231 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
  • 349 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:30 PM

I'm doing a weddingmoon, we're staying a total of 9 nights. We are gettting married in Montego Bay Jamaica and thinking about going to Negirl for a few nights since we've never been.

#232 amandasalways

amandasalways
    • 150 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:36 AM

Going to use this partially as my honeymoon, but as I dont think we will get much alone time, might use it as an excuse to go on another seperate trip in a couple months, haha.

#233 tris

tris
      • 609 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:10 AM

We're getting married at the Gran Bahia Principe in Runaway Bay... then we're moving to Sandals Ochos Rios for our honeymoon (complete with honeymoon suite) :)

SOOO excited!

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#234 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
        • 355 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:37 AM

Yes and no. We are going for a week, with the entire family and friends.  So really, not a honeymoon :)... we have decided, that we will come back home, work off the bills for a month or two, and then take a trip by ourselves to another island (no parents, kids, friends - just us). .

#235 june11bride

june11bride
          • 304 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 03:02 PM

I posted before that we are getting married in the Riviera Maya and doing the Honeymoon in Jamaica...however yesterday we changed our minds and are now doing our honeymoon in Punta Cana! We are very excited! We know that we will be so tired out and will just want to relax and not do a lot, so we found a resort perfect for that.

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#236 helen9

helen9
            • 156 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:13 PM

Haven't decided yet but may stay at a different resort a few extra days. Depends on if we can organise a babysitter

#237 shelbs97

shelbs97
              • 85 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:31 PM

We're flying into Cancun on Tuesday, getting married Saturday and flying out of Cancun Tuesday, so we're there for a week.  We were thinking of going to Tulum or somewhere for an additional week, but we always take beach vacations so we opted for something different for our honeymoon since we want it to be very special.  So we're flying from Cancun to Barcelona, staying there for 2 days and then boarding the Celebrity Solstice for a 12 night Mediterranean Cruise to Italy, Greece, Turkey and Malta.  We are SO excited!!

Shelby & Justin - Cancun Palace - May 21, 2011

#238 schmizer

schmizer
                • 213 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:48 AM

We are getting married in Maui and will be there for a week with our friends and family.  We are then going to honeymoon 6 nights in Kauai and 2 in Oahu before returning home!

#239 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
                  • 194 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 01:15 PM

We will be in Mexico for a week, come home for 3 weeks (work, work, work) and then leave for Maui for another week. It's going to be a crazy month, but I can't wait!! We are calling our wedding week, our "wedding-moon" and Maui the honeymoon.

#240 traceysteve

traceysteve
                    • 328 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 07:15 PM

Wowza!! Sooo jealous! I was pretty excited about sending my kids home with my parents, and the other guests, and spending another 4 days on our own, but you guys have way better plans!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users