Photo

April Fools Tricks :)

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
  • 888 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:27 PM

Yesterday, John went out grocery shopping all by himself and bought a TON of groceries from the list I made him. I called and left him a message today that says that for some reason the fridge door was open and that I think all the food in there is spoiled now. I can't wait for him to call me back!

I tried to convince him I was pregnant last year. He didn't buy it.

#22 Ayita

Ayita
    • 861 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:08 PM

The best one I saw for today so far is this one :

Bakpakhistan Travel Information and Travel Guide - Lonely Planet

Enjoy...

#23 drtracy

drtracy
      • 436 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:24 PM

My Wii Fit just tried to April Fool's me, how funny is that. I started it up and it said something like, "oh no, the balance board is broken..." and then went "ha ha April Fool's" it made me laugh. What is it coming to when technology is trying to play tricks on me?

#24 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,369 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:26 PM

Skynet has begun Tracy...I swear terminator story is unfolding and robots will all take over LOL..omg i sound like SUCH a geek!

#25 drtracy

drtracy
          • 436 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:27 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by yoAzul
            Skynet has begun Tracy...I swear terminator story is unfolding and robots will all take over LOL..omg i sound like SUCH a geek!
            Ha ha, I must be too b/c I gotcha at Skynet. :)

#26 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
            • 609 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:51 PM

Our dogs are known escape artists so I texted my FI and asked him did he leave the dog's out of their kennels. He said no so I told him they must've broke out because there was paper and dog poo all over the house. He was flipping out talking about how he made sure he closed the doors and how much trouble they were in. I let him go on for a few minutes before I told him the dogs were calmly sitting at my feet and hadn't damaged anything. :) His friends were in the car with him so they were making fun of him b/c I tricked him.

#27 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
              • 1,681 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:22 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Sapphire723
                Yesterday, John went out grocery shopping all by himself and bought a TON of groceries from the list I made him. I called and left him a message today that says that for some reason the fridge door was open and that I think all the food in there is spoiled now. I can't wait for him to call me back!

I tried to convince him I was pregnant last year. He didn't buy it.
                I tried the pregnant thing too last year and he didn't buy it either! hahaha

#28 leanne2004

leanne2004
                • 6 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:49 PM

I just did the ctrl + alt + down arrow and it didn't do anything....what does it do?? I do love the sprayer and stuffing shoes one! One of my co-workers said his wife put on sexy nightie and acted seductive and then said april fools and put on sweats! That is a little cruel I think!

#29 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                  • 712 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:01 PM

Ok the ctrl alt thing doesn't work for me either.
                    My 20 year old sis just had a baby (my fam def didnt take it well that the 19 y/o was preggy) my niece is 3 months.
                    So of course my sis texted me today to say that she was preggy again. I'm like April Fools I saw u take ur pills yest lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users