Photo

Everything you can do with VistaPrint

• Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#281 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:27 AM

I think I am going to be obsessed with Vista Print....

Here's my order so far:

Oversized Postcards for STD - upgraded for Colored Back Side

Magnets for STD

Business Cards for Luggage Tags

Return Address Labels

Car Door Magnet

Hat for Groom

Hat for FoG

Wedding Day Window Decal

Tote bag

Today is free shipping over $30 so I might just upgrade some items to avoid shipping.

#282 lisadias

lisadias
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:01 PM

I HAVE officially gone Vista Print Crazy!!

Check out  the link below and read the descriptions to see the uses for each item. Made three orders through the slow delivery option and everything came early, just waiting for 4 more items but they aren't scheduled to arrive till sept 1st. Some items are for DW and some for AHR.

http://s962.photobuc...ta Print Items/

Hope this link works!

#283 ambularose

ambularose
      • 167 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:09 PM

Awesome job ladies. I'm working on my save the dates at the moment with vista print....

#284 niajs

niajs
        • 214 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:17 AM

I've just placed my second Vistaprint order. Unfortunately, the UK version only allows you to add 4 free items to your bag at the same time and I think shipping is a bit more expensive than in the US. I got really frustrated first time round cos I tried to add more than 4 free items and it kept charging me!

My first order was:

100 free postcards (to put in OOT bags for guests to send to us, will add a stamp when we arrive)

25 free magnets (I think they're a bit corny but it's a little extra)

1 free pen

250 free business cards that I'd planned on using for OOT bag tags, but I'm not really happy with how they turned out, so will try again!

My second order is:

1 free tote. Have just included a palm tree logo and the city/country and month/year.

another free pen

1 free set of sticky notes

1 free hard cover note book

I think our offers in the UK are different. I've never received a free shipping offer and I've never received a free upload offer.

I think the pre-travel brochures people have posted on here are great! Did you design the template in Word/Publisher and then upload to VP?

#285 Oscar_Ernie

Oscar_Ernie
          • 266 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:54 AM

I'm not sure if it's a new policy, but even here in The States they'll only allow four free items per order.

For our brochure, I ended up just using one of their "travel" ones, but customized it with my own info. I tried to figure out how to change the background colors and pictures, but it was going to be too much of a pain since I don't have Publisher or any of the other programs that they recommend. I even sent a plea out these boards to find out how folks changed all the colors, but no one responded. =( Hopefully, someone will chime in here for you! Even as they are, I still think that look great and they've been very well received. My mom thought it was something the resort put together for us!

Good luck! I spent hours and hours designing and formatting mine!

#286 niajs

niajs
            • 214 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:57 AM

Thanks Oscar_Ernie. Perhaps Vistaprint lost too much money from all the BDW brides ordering so much stuff!

I'm really un-crafty and some of the girls on here put me to shame! Oh well, I think my guests will be pleased to receive whatever I manage to knock together, but I'd be really grateful if someone did have a template.

Thanks in advance.

#287 MysTea

MysTea
              • 559 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:31 AM

To get the different colors I was told you actually have to call them and they will kind of " Unlock" the formatting so there are not so many limits....I found this out AFTER I used the generic ones they offered.....I could still get new ones with the color difference if I call them sent out but I already sent them out..( They keep your template on file for I think 30 days....)

Originally Posted by Oscar_Ernie 

I'm not sure if it's a new policy, but even here in The States they'll only allow four free items per order.

For our brochure, I ended up just using one of their "travel" ones, but customized it with my own info. I tried to figure out how to change the background colors and pictures, but it was going to be too much of a pain since I don't have Publisher or any of the other programs that they recommend. I even sent a plea out these boards to find out how folks changed all the colors, but no one responded. =( Hopefully, someone will chime in here for you! Even as they are, I still think that look great and they've been very well received. My mom thought it was something the resort put together for us!

Good luck! I spent hours and hours designing and formatting mine!

**Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#288 MsClarke724

MsClarke724
                • 244 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:58 PM

love everyone's ideas

#289 sltrotter18

sltrotter18
                  • 151 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:12 AM

I have used www.vistaprint.com/deal2010.  With this I have gotten a free tote bag, pen, sticky notes, and hat and only pay around $4.50 for shipping.  I have done this multiple times to get my OOT stuff for my guests.  I love vista print!!!

#290 vintentia

vintentia
                    • 171 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:51 PM

great ideas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users