Quote:
Originally Posted by bahiabride2010 View Post
So here are some pics of the goodies from VISTA that we are putting in our OOT bags. I'm so excited...I had a DIY day with my bridesmaids and we got all our OOT bags packed and assembled...we are delivering them to our guests before we leave for Punta Cana!

Click the image to open in full size. - 10 free
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. - Letters for OOT bags - 50 Oversized Postcards Free
Click the image to open in full size. - Wedding Journal for Mike and I to write in throughout our wedding week
Click the image to open in full size. - 1 free Funny Notepad for my FI - I also made him a Game Over Journal, T-Shirt and Sticky Notes! :)
Click the image to open in full size. - Notepads for our guests...I customized them for each couple or single guest

LOVE IT! So creative! Nice work!

I have received a few orders from vistaprint now, and Im very happy with everything i received..i will take pics shortly to show everyone...so far love the hats, shirts and pens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb0902 View Post
I did my STD magnets with them, 29.99 for 250... pretty exciting :)

Would you happen to have a template for the STD's? I love this design.

Hi everyone...I'm looking to get personalized travel mugs for my OOT bags. I had read somewhere that someone made waterproof labels and just stuck them on regular plain travel mugs.Vistaprint doesn't have travel mugs, just coffee mugs. I wanted the mugs for the pool bars or for however guests wanted to use them.

I haven't been able to find a cheap site for this..or waterproof labels! Time is ticking!

Hello,

Below are items that I ordered from VistaPrint after signing up for email orders with them. Some of the stuff I have got already and loved, and I just ordered a ton more stuff last night. When I want more than one of something, I just place multiple orders and all I do is pay shipping. Note I chose the cheapest shipping option and the stuff was here in 13 days.

Tote Bags, free, ordered multiple

Mouse Pads, free, ordered multiple to place in Totes

Do not disturb sign, ordered the free rack cards, think there were 50 in the order

TShirts, free, ordered multiple in different sizes

Photo Sharing information, ordered free business cards (250) but paid $3.99 extra to have no Vistaprint advertising on the back

Letters, 10 for free, will place one in tote bag with envelope and pen

Magnets, 10 for free

Notebooks, free, ordered multiple

Pens, free, ordered multiple

Notecards, 10 for free, will use to leave thank you notes in the totes

...... continued below ..........

.... continued from above .... and sorry no idea why some pics are huge and others small .....

Stickers, 24 for $1.99, will use to seal the thank you cards

Sticky Notes, free, ordered multiple

Save the dates, used the free postcards

Good deals!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe View Post
vistaprint is great, i just ordered my photo share cards using postcards and a tee for my FI that says I love my wife to be with my pic on it. Lol how vain am I?
Not vain at all! lol

I love your STD they are so cute!