beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

I thought these would be good-

I was at Shoppers Drug Mart - Tide To Go pens are $2.99 on flyer (reg 4.99)!  I saw them in the trial and travel section. 

great idea!

A nail fileor clippers is one of those things you don't know you need untilyou need it...  Where is dollar giant? 

Originally Posted by Allie2012 View Post

Hey ladies, I was out and about yesterday and came across a Dollar Giant (never been to one before), and they had manicure/pedicure sets for only $1! The set includes nail clippers, emery board, toe separators, cuticle shaper, and a nail brush, and the sets come in bright tropical colours. I didn't purchase these as I already have so many things on my OOT bag list, but now I'm kind of regretting not getting them. Do you think they would make a good OOT bag item? Or just another thing people probably won't use? 

If anyone is looking for SPF lipbalm, avon.ca is offering them for $1.99 buy one get one free, 99c each, and if you add THANKYOUCA you get a free gift.  I just ordered a bunch as it's hard to find the SPF stuff, especially as I'm 3hrs away from shops...

Superstore also has SPF lip balm for pretty cheap.  I think I paid 1.99 for packs of 3.  Yesterday they also had some 60mL tubes of St Yves lotion for $1 each.

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this but I just wanted to share with you girls!  I got my Vistaprint order in the mail today and I am VERY happy with it!  I was so skeptical at first. But it's true!! The deals are crazy. I got my 25 brochures for FREE! Just had to pay $10 shipping. And they arrived in my mialbox exactly a week from the day I placed the order. They came folded and I was nervous about the quality but they are GREAT!  :)

I got an email full of free and 80% off deals this past week, which is good until the 19th of December...if anyone wants it, let me know and I can flip it to you...

Right now, I have 40 pens (4 groups of 10 was cheaper...) for $6.99/10 pens (regular price $35.99) and 200 note cards with our starfish for $33.49 (regular price $167.99).  My total is about $61, with total savings of $250. 

Just make sure you use Vistaprint.ca, there are Vistaprints for a bunch of different countries and the deals are all different, plus then they will nail you on shipping...I did this by mistake, and paid $42 shipping for my free business cards (which are luggage tags...)

Originally Posted by lindsayraz View Post

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this but I just wanted to share with you girls!  I got my Vistaprint order in the mail today and I am VERY happy with it!  I was so skeptical at first. But it's true!! The deals are crazy. I got my 25 brochures for FREE! Just had to pay $10 shipping. And they arrived in my mialbox exactly a week from the day I placed the order. They came folded and I was nervous about the quality but they are GREAT!  :)

Hi Ladies! I'm new to this thread, still skimming things over. I ordered my STD cards from Vistaprint, didnt have time to make my own, needed to send them soon!! I'm hoping they look great! Nervous!!!