Photo

Post your "Must Have" wedding songs

• Please log in to reply
369 replies to this topic

#101 trisha0612

trisha0612
  • 491 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:03 AM

That's one hell of a list there Becks! I think the only thing we decided on was "Love Song" by 311 from the 50 First date soundtrack as our first dance.

I know that I will definately be playing " A little respect" by Erasure, "Livin on a prayer" by Bon Jovi, "All Night Long" by Lionel Richie, and almost anything from Fergie!!!!! And I think our last dance will be to "Can't Help Falling In Love" by UB40!
    Travis & Trish
    10-10-08
    Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#102 tlomlad

tlomlad
    • Banned
    • 1,949 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:09 AM

man and wife not sure who its bye

#103 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:37 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
        Wow Becks! That is one hell of a list! I haven't even started thinking that far ahead!

A few weeks ago I was like, "Oh crap! We have to have a ceremony!" Now that I think all of that is worked out I can focus on music.

I'm sure at some point in the evening (late, after mucho cocktails, I have a feeling "You never even call me by my name" will be heard. It's a classic that his brothers get drunk and scream along with at weddings. They also have a tendency to pull the "You've lost that lovin' feeling" a la Top Gun at bars.

FI really wants Tenacious D "F*** her gently" because 1. He's an idiot and 2. our first date was to a Tenacious D / Kid Rock concert. (We had free tickets)
        LMAO...TOO FUNNY!!

#104 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:40 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tlomlad
          man and wife not sure who its bye
          Michelle Featherstone

#105 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:01 PM

OMG your lists are great... I haven't even thought that far ahead yet

#106 JessicaM

JessicaM
            • Vendor
            • 1,969 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:09 PM

Okay I am starting my list and I have no idea how I would have done this without this thread...THANKS!!!

#107 Opice34

Opice34
              • 414 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:15 PM

This is a great thread! The only song I haven't seen is Sweet Caroline which always makes me want to sing at the top of my lungs! (And no, my name's not Caroline.) :)

#108 Debs

Debs
                • VIP Member
                • 7,104 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 04:41 PM

An awesome new-ish dance song, "All I see" by Kylie Minogue, it's SOOOOOOO amazing!! D/L it now!

#109 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
                  • 668 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:03 PM

This is a great thread also! What if we incorporated a new thread that had a running list so that we can all add to it / share? Kinda like the threads that post your wedding dates and places?

#110 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
                    • 668 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:05 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Opice34
                      This is a great thread! The only song I haven't seen is Sweet Caroline which always makes me want to sing at the top of my lungs! (And no, my name's not Caroline.) :)
                      AND YOUR NOT EVEN FROM BOSTON! that is like our theme song!
                      "ba! ba! ba! Good times never feel so good! So good! So good! so Good!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users