All Maggie Sottero brides post here

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#751 Lua

Lua
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:25 AM

hey I can post here now too! :)

I am now a Maggie bride!  Purchased my "Brittanya" dress off the rack this past weekend! I LOVE it! :)

#752 jamk32179

jamk32179
    • 341 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:40 PM

I just picked my Maggie "Sabelle" up today after alterations.  I get married 2 weeks from Saturday!!! So excited!!!

September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#753 Tina5978

Tina5978
      • 231 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:03 PM

Beautiful dress!

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
        Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#754 Lolita29

Lolita29
        • 426 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:06 PM

Beautiful dresses ladies!!!!!

#755 Ishy1085

Ishy1085
          • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:38 AM

I am looking at Chardonnay for my dress, but the picture on the model just seems so poofy. Is it really that poofy? Could you post some pics from your wedding? Thanks.

#756 xweetgal

xweetgal
            • 21 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 06:13 PM

Woww!!! That's the reaction I had when I try the Reese for the first time.  My heart almost stop when I saw it on me. It looked beautiful in the magazine but it was more gorgeous in person.  Hopefully will be getting my dress soon.  I had a good deal too at my local bridal store.  Now the quest is to find a version of the dress that I can do a TTD with it.  I wouldn't want to TTD the original is so gorgeous.  I have found websites that they make the dress for cheap ($199) but I'm afraid it just scam.  I would love to have my  TTD session with the Reese.  Anybody has any ideas where can I get a cheap version of the dress? 

#757 Lolita29

Lolita29
              • 426 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:20 PM

There's a thread about knock off dresses. I bought my BM dress off DHGate.com from Monica Bridal. And they do a fab job. Bonnie another girl from the forum purchased her wedding dress from them and they did a fab job on it! You should check them out. Google Suzhou Monica Bridal and it should be the first link. Good Luck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by xweetgal 

Woww!!! That's the reaction I had when I try the Reese for the first time.  My heart almost stop when I saw it on me. It looked beautiful in the magazine but it was more gorgeous in person.  Hopefully will be getting my dress soon.  I had a good deal too at my local bridal store.  Now the quest is to find a version of the dress that I can do a TTD with it.  I wouldn't want to TTD the original is so gorgeous.  I have found websites that they make the dress for cheap ($199) but I'm afraid it just scam.  I would love to have my  TTD session with the Reese.  Anybody has any ideas where can I get a cheap version of the dress? 

#758 jszy10

jszy10
                • 1,192 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 04:56 AM

It is so cheap because it is a knock-off.  I purchased mine from a designer on E-bay for $100.  Honestly, it is definitely the best way to go for a TTD!

Originally Posted by xweetgal 

#759 islandbride317

islandbride317
                  • 1,866 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by Margret 

Four long months of the wait for my dress and it has arrived. It os Sottero and Midgley - Sybil. Some minot alterations to the bust area and it will be ready.069.JPG073.JPG

You look GORGEOUS.....the dress already fits you beautifully, so i can only imagine how amazing it's going to look when your alterations are finished!  CONGRATS  :)

#760 xweetgal

xweetgal
                    • 21 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:19 AM

Thanks for the advised Lolita29 and jszy10.  I will look into it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users