Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#1561 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
  • 376 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:56 AM

I will post some pics later today... my fiance is home so I cant pull the dress out of the closet to take pics :).  But as soon as he's gone... :D

#1562 Getagrip1

Getagrip1
    • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:39 PM

Bottom line - the knock off dresses are excellent quality and an excellent price - you never wear the dress again and look just as beautiful on your wedding day. You don't wear the tags on the outside of the gown - so unless you are pretentious and trying to "keep up with the Jones" who cares what name is attached to the label

#1563 MArzM

MArzM
      • 35 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:46 PM

Okay ladies - this is the one I went with from Storeofdress.com.  My dress has been posted.  They have just sent me the final pics.

The made all the changes I requested, but they mustn't have different lace.  I'm not too worried, as Ill just get that changed here.  Its still saving me a fortune given the real dress here is 4k.  Ill post pics wearing it when it arrives. yay

Also, they sent me really high res pics, so you can zoom right in. quality is great.

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG

#1564 mimi73

mimi73
        • 282 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:50 PM

It is freakin' gorgeous! I love it!

Originally Posted by MArzM 

Okay ladies - this is the one I went with from Storeofdress.com.  My dress has been posted.  They have just sent me the final pics.

The made all the changes I requested, but they mustn't have different lace.  I'm not too worried, as Ill just get that changed here.  Its still saving me a fortune given the real dress here is 4k.  Ill post pics wearing it when it arrives. yay

Also, they sent me really high res pics, so you can zoom right in. quality is great.

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG

http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#1565 GraceMiller

GraceMiller
          • Banned
          • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:57 PM

You can save a lot when dresses preparation! here is a great suggestion,www.buyer100.com.

If anyone is interested, I ended up buying my dress from buyer100.com.My biggest fear was that the quality of the dress would be way less than the designer dress I tried on at a local bridal salon. I was SO pleased when the dress came because the quality was not at all lacking. I ended up paying only $213 for a dress that would have cost me $850 plus tax, plus alterations that I would have had to wait 6 months or more for.I had a great overall experience and would highly recommend buyer100.com to all the brides. 

top_weddingdress.jpgtop_bridesmaiddresses.jpg

#1566 GraceMiller

GraceMiller
            • Banned
            • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:59 PM

You can save a lot when dresses preparation! here is a great suggestion,www.buyer100.com.

If anyone is interested, I ended up buying my dress from buyer100.com.My biggest fear was that the quality of the dress would be way less than the designer dress I tried on at a local bridal salon. I was SO pleased when the dress came because the quality was not at all lacking. I ended up paying only $213 for a dress that would have cost me $850 plus tax, plus alterations that I would have had to wait 6 months or more for.I had a great overall experience and would highly recommend buyer100.com to all the brides. 

top_weddingdress.jpg

#1567 MArzM

MArzM
              • 35 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:15 AM

Thanks Mimi!  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I can't wait for it to arrive so I can try it on - will definately post then.

I've now started the hunt to look for some lace that I really love.  Just something soft and pretty.

#1568 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                • 2,233 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 04:19 AM

MArzM  -  beautiful dress, they did a really good job

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#1569 missgomes

missgomes
                  • 296 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:21 AM

MArzM  -  they did a great job!!  That dress is beautiful!

#1570 *Linds*

*Linds*
                    • 5,776 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:32 AM

Marz- I cannot wait to see pics of you in the dress! I love it!

Loving married life! <3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users