Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#111 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:28 PM

I tried on alot of dresses. I knew what i was looking for and found this dress online and then went and found it, and tried it on and had Landy make it for me $700 cheaper!

#112 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
    • 5,521 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 01:56 AM

has anyone ordered replicated bridesmaids dresses?!?

#113 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
      • 291 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 07:58 PM

Thought I would bump this up to see if anyone else has ordered and recieved their wedding dress yet?

The pictures are soooo helpful - you girls almost have me convinced! :)

I am in love with about 7 dresses at the moment - which makes me think that i'm probably not that fussy and will be happy with whatever they send me! :)

I had my first dress shopping experience last weekend - and I thought I was going to be all about the flowy dress - turns out I much prefer the ones that my fitter MADE me try on, just for comparison! Now I love the corset dresses with the empire and A-line skirts.

Island bride - I was nervous about ordering one with lace until I saw yours - I think they did an amazing job! :)

#114 *Linds*

*Linds*
        • 5,776 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:20 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by future_mrs2010
          has anyone ordered replicated bridesmaids dresses?!?
          I am ordering a replicated bridesmaid dress tonight....It will take 5-6 weeks to get here...I'll let you know how it comes out!
          Loving married life! <3

#115 destinationbridegina

destinationbridegina
          • 160 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:21 PM

Has anyone ever heard of the ebay user gianiarbridal, seems like the majority of the reviews are quite good. and very decent prices.

eBay Seller: gianinarbridal: Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com

apparently Duosheng has a page where they show the dresses that they have made. They seem pretty decent as well. I actually ordered from them a few days ago.
            here's the page if you want to see their work

Š±—®ˆ¨¾µ„Š±‰†·…†·¾ŠŽ

#116 blumenthale

blumenthale
            • 242 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:06 PM

I think the bridal dress industry is just terrible.

#117 OCMDBride05152010

OCMDBride05152010
              • 93 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:17 PM

Thanks so much for all the encouragement Jacilynda...it's great to know that you all had success with these sites. I just can't imagine paying a grand for a dress I'm only going to wear once

#118 SusieQ

SusieQ
                • 1,603 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:34 AM

WOW!!! I am now thinking what label do I get!!! I found a picture of a couple dresses online and I have taken them to this lovely lady to have her make "My Dress" Top of the dress is one designer and bottom another... what laws have I broken thief, counterfit,fraud!!!! I just want the dress of my dreams and I really don't think it is that big of a deal.

#119 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                  • 1,225 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:06 PM

Im pretty sure Im ordering through wedding dress,prom gown and bridesmaid dress by landy bridal as well. She can get a custom dress to me, but its cutting it super close. Im afriad to close, and I havent tried this style on, the designer I have, but not the style. So that does worry me a bit. Ive been looking on her site, because she can really rush those but cant decide! I know I want lace....but so many choices!

#120 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:28 PM

Melissa did you email her and hear back?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users