BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

I like them!!

The first two are very classic and the last one is more modern and fun and beachy.

Tough choice, good luck!

I am getting my dress made from Little Coral too. I'm going to be ordering it in the next 2 weeks so i'll let you all know how it turns out. The original is a $2100 Paloma Blanca and i LOVE it but want to try out the China version first, because i plan on trashing it and they quoted me $270.00!!! Talk about saving some cash...lol

My FI has told me to go the China route & if i end up not liking it as much as the original than he will buy the original & i can use the replica on our TTD...so really i can't lose..

Quote:
Originally Posted by meldal101010 View Post
I am getting my dress made from Little Coral too. I'm going to be ordering it in the next 2 weeks so i'll let you all know how it turns out. The original is a $2100 Paloma Blanca and i LOVE it but want to try out the China version first, because i plan on trashing it and they quoted me $270.00!!! Talk about saving some cash...lol

My FI has told me to go the China route & if i end up not liking it as much as the original than he will buy the original & i can use the replica on our TTD...so really i can't lose..
That's great! I cant wait to see how it turns out!! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
I think I am about to order my dress from Duosheng, I've been looking for like 6 months and nothing ever looks right but I guess I'll just go with my gut and do it :)
Ive found my dream dress on this website so if you do order from them, let me know how it turns out!