Jump to content
BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

Recommended Posts

I like them!!

The first two are very classic and the last one is more modern and fun and beachy.

Tough choice, good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I am getting my dress made from Little Coral too. I'm going to be ordering it in the next 2 weeks so i'll let you all know how it turns out. The original is a $2100 Paloma Blanca and i LOVE it but want to try out the China version first, because i plan on trashing it and they quoted me $270.00!!! Talk about saving some cash...lol

My FI has told me to go the China route & if i end up not liking it as much as the original than he will buy the original & i can use the replica on our TTD...so really i can't lose..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by meldal101010 View Post
I am getting my dress made from Little Coral too. I'm going to be ordering it in the next 2 weeks so i'll let you all know how it turns out. The original is a $2100 Paloma Blanca and i LOVE it but want to try out the China version first, because i plan on trashing it and they quoted me $270.00!!! Talk about saving some cash...lol

My FI has told me to go the China route & if i end up not liking it as much as the original than he will buy the original & i can use the replica on our TTD...so really i can't lose..
That's great! I cant wait to see how it turns out!! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I am about to order my dress from Duosheng, I've been looking for like 6 months and nothing ever looks right but I guess I'll just go with my gut and do it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
I think I am about to order my dress from Duosheng, I've been looking for like 6 months and nothing ever looks right but I guess I'll just go with my gut and do it :)
Ive found my dream dress on this website so if you do order from them, let me know how it turns out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachy~Girl View Post
Ive found my dream dress on this website so if you do order from them, let me know how it turns out!
Definitely will! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • It’s been years... and I’m now searching for the same in Montego Bay or Negril. Did anyone ever have any luck finding? 
    • Hello, I'm new to this site. I got engaged already and get married by next year. I have some doubts regarding our dating destination. Hope you will help me. Thank You!
    • Hello everyone,
      Well, this upcoming valentine's day is special for me because I got engaged and planning to spend the day with my fiance. I'm planning to give her an ethical jumpsuit.

      Other than that I have been searching the internet for some nice discounted coupons and searched among my friends and found different sites. Now, we are looking forward to that wonderful day. We searched a lot and found out, Escape The City. Orangeville is a great place for a day trip or weekend gateway from Toronto.
      Theatre Orangeville is offering a weekend package that includes 2 tickets to a Live performance at the theatre, Premium Overnight Accommodations at Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn and Suites and $75 Downtown Wine and Dine Voucher which is valid at select Downtown restaurants, and Free Entry to the scenic Trails & Bridges of Island Lake.

      We are so excited and eagerly waiting for that day.
      If anyone has got any other suggestions for the venue, kindly share your thoughts/ideas.
      Thank You!
       
    • Please tell me, the best wedding venue in Saskatoon, SK.
    • Hey everyone! Like the others here, I'm interested in wedding reception, venue and all related steps & stuff. Starting with my first and the most important note is that we're international couple and we need to think of bilingual wedding. So the first thing we need to think of is whether it will be interpretation or 2 different venue coordinators, sermons and stuff? What is your experience, what could be the best and affordable solution? From googling the issue I've found this Interactio app team ( describing possible solution here  http://blog.interactio.io/case-study-weddings )Basically they offer to hold the venue in the main language, additionally providing simultaneous interpretation online to other quest's mobile phones. Looks like really easy and creative idea. What about the others? How did you solve this kind of obstacle? Any additional advises would be very welcomed here  
  • Topics

×