Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#911 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
  • Site Supporter
  • 171 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:14 PM

Congrats Wendy! I hope it's everything and more you hoped for!

#912 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
    • Site Supporter
    • 171 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:30 AM

Is anyone having a bon fire? If so, did you get a band, have a cocktail reception? Im not sure if we can afford to have cocktails at the bon fire and the reception.

#913 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
      • 349 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:49 AM

Is anyone getting married Nov 11-14th 2010? I will be their visiting the resort and hopefully booking if all goes well! The photographer I want SunGold also said they are shooting the wedding at Rose Hall this weekend. I would love to hear from the bride! Thanks.

#914 maura777

maura777
        • 50 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 01:19 PM

Hi Tropical Love,

We thought about having a bonfire the night before the wedding; however, we can't afford a ton of "extras" and we figured why pay for the cocktails/bonfire whe there are plenty of bars close by with drinks already paid for through the all-inclusive deal.  Also, we didn't want to fill every night since people are making this a vacation and might want to do their own thing.  I saw some pics of other people who did the bonfire, though, and it did look like a lot of fun! 

Maura

Originally Posted by Tropical Love 

Is anyone having a bon fire? If so, did you get a band, have a cocktail reception? Im not sure if we can afford to have cocktails at the bon fire and the reception.

#915 Tina5978

Tina5978
          • 231 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 03:44 PM

Has anyone heard from Nicole lately?  I know she's busy but I need questions answered ugh!  Does anyone know if we can pay for an open bar of top-shelf liquor?  I want to have weekend entertainment for my guest, fire dancers, trip to rick"s cafe etc not sure if im going overboard but i want to make the experience awesome for my guest

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
            Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#916 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
            • 106 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by DeAngelis2be 

Is anyone getting married Nov 11-14th 2010? I will be their visiting the resort and hopefully booking if all goes well! The photographer I want SunGold also said they are shooting the wedding at Rose Hall this weekend. I would love to hear from the bride! Thanks.

Hey sweetie!  You will miss me by a few days!  I am getting married on November 22nd. 

#917 eholt

eholt
              • 528 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by Tina5978 

Has anyone heard from Nicole lately?  I know she's busy but I need questions answered ugh!  Does anyone know if we can pay for an open bar of top-shelf liquor?  I want to have weekend entertainment for my guest, fire dancers, trip to rick"s cafe etc not sure if im going overboard but i want to make the experience awesome for my guest

It was my understanding the the bar was already stocked with top-shelf liquor.  I hope you dont have to pay extra for it.

May 19, 2011
                Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
                Montego Bay, Jamaica
                http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#918 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
                • 235 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 06:11 AM

Hey Ladies!

I haven't really written to much here in awhile but i get wedding planning surges LOL. I Just booked Taiflora and Marcia Roberts and i feel calm about wedding details at this point..for the next few days anyhow!

Anybody thinking about getting an off resort cake?

The only baker i have heard of on this site is Shelia Bakery. Anyone heard of anything different?

#919 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
                  • 235 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 06:14 AM

Hey DeAngelis2be,

I was also thinking of using Sungold until i received their price list!!!

#920 DAP8479

DAP8479
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 61 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:37 AM

I have spoken with Nicole and she has advised that if you are doing a private event then there is an additional charge for open bar.  If you want top shelf there will be an additional charge to the open bar price.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users