Jump to content

Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!


  • Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#911 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
  • Site Supporter
  • 171 posts

    Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:14 PM

    Congrats Wendy! I hope it's everything and more you hoped for!



    #912 Tropical Love

    Tropical Love
    • Site Supporter
    • 171 posts

      Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:30 AM

      Is anyone having a bon fire? If so, did you get a band, have a cocktail reception? Im not sure if we can afford to have cocktails at the bon fire and the reception.



      #913 DeAngelis2be

      DeAngelis2be
      • Jr. Member
      • 349 posts

        Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:49 AM

        Is anyone getting married Nov 11-14th 2010? I will be their visiting the resort and hopefully booking if all goes well! The photographer I want SunGold also said they are shooting the wedding at Rose Hall this weekend. I would love to hear from the bride! Thanks.



        #914 maura777

        maura777
        • Newbie
        • 50 posts

          Posted 12 October 2010 - 01:19 PM

          Hi Tropical Love,

           

          We thought about having a bonfire the night before the wedding; however, we can't afford a ton of "extras" and we figured why pay for the cocktails/bonfire whe there are plenty of bars close by with drinks already paid for through the all-inclusive deal.  Also, we didn't want to fill every night since people are making this a vacation and might want to do their own thing.  I saw some pics of other people who did the bonfire, though, and it did look like a lot of fun! 

           

          Maura

           

          Originally Posted by Tropical Love 

          Is anyone having a bon fire? If so, did you get a band, have a cocktail reception? Im not sure if we can afford to have cocktails at the bon fire and the reception.





          #915 Tina5978

          Tina5978
          • Jr. Member
          • 231 posts

            Posted 12 October 2010 - 03:44 PM

            Has anyone heard from Nicole lately?  I know she's busy but I need questions answered ugh!  Does anyone know if we can pay for an open bar of top-shelf liquor?  I want to have weekend entertainment for my guest, fire dancers, trip to rick"s cafe etc not sure if im going overboard but i want to make the experience awesome for my guest


            Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
            Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

            #916 NikkiT.

            NikkiT.
            • Newbie
            • 106 posts

              Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:00 PM



              Originally Posted by DeAngelis2be 

              Is anyone getting married Nov 11-14th 2010? I will be their visiting the resort and hopefully booking if all goes well! The photographer I want SunGold also said they are shooting the wedding at Rose Hall this weekend. I would love to hear from the bride! Thanks.


              Hey sweetie!  You will miss me by a few days!  I am getting married on November 22nd. 
               



              #917 eholt

              eholt
              • Member
              • 528 posts

                Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:03 AM



                Originally Posted by Tina5978 

                Has anyone heard from Nicole lately?  I know she's busy but I need questions answered ugh!  Does anyone know if we can pay for an open bar of top-shelf liquor?  I want to have weekend entertainment for my guest, fire dancers, trip to rick"s cafe etc not sure if im going overboard but i want to make the experience awesome for my guest


                It was my understanding the the bar was already stocked with top-shelf liquor.  I hope you dont have to pay extra for it.
                 


                May 19, 2011
                Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
                Montego Bay, Jamaica
                http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

                #918 jonesr1979

                jonesr1979
                • Jr. Member
                • 235 posts

                  Posted 13 October 2010 - 06:11 AM

                  Hey Ladies!

                   

                  I haven't really written to much here in awhile but i get wedding planning surges LOL. I Just booked Taiflora and Marcia Roberts and i feel calm about wedding details at this point..for the next few days anyhow!

                   

                  Anybody thinking about getting an off resort cake?

                   

                  The only baker i have heard of on this site is Shelia Bakery. Anyone heard of anything different?



                  #919 jonesr1979

                  jonesr1979
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 235 posts

                    Posted 13 October 2010 - 06:14 AM

                    Hey DeAngelis2be,

                     

                    I was also thinking of using Sungold until i received their price list!!!

                    Is anyone getting married Nov 11-14th 2010? I will be their visiting the resort and hopefully booking if all goes well! The photographer I want SunGold also said they are shooting the wedding at Rose Hall this weekend. I would love to hear from the bride! Thanks.





                    #920 DAP8479

                    DAP8479
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 61 posts

                      Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:37 AM

                      I have spoken with Nicole and she has advised that if you are doing a private event then there is an additional charge for open bar.  If you want top shelf there will be an additional charge to the open bar price.






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users