Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#5911 mcc842002

mcc842002
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:50 AM

Does anyone know how many people the Japanese restaurant holds at IRHB?? Was hoping to do the rehearsal dinner there but not sure if it is big enough.. Thanks in advance.

Hi I had 38 people and the two tables were filled. There are 4 tables total I think there's 18 people per table normally.

#5912 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
    • 366 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by mcc842002 

Hi I had 38 people and the two tables were filled. There are 4 tables total I think there's 18 people per table normally.

I am pretty sure I read somewhere else that it is 20 persons per table which would equate to 80 person capacity.  Totally not 100% sure though!

#5913 laups113

laups113
      • 8 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:56 AM

Thanks so much ladies, less then a month away, so excited! Hopefully, going to try and get the Japanese restaurant for the rehearsal even though we are staying at the suites, since we loved the restaurant last time we stayed there.

#5914 mrsmannings2b

mrsmannings2b
        • 19 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

You are the day after me, but mine is at the Grand. Aww! I bet you are so excited, as I am. :)

#5915 allieplask

allieplask
          • 177 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:00 AM

i have our birth certificates and passports all ready to send to the resort for our marriage certificate.. does anyone know the address?? i tried searching the forum but didn't come across anything?

wedding website: www.allienick.com

#5916 DaniScales2b

DaniScales2b
            • Site Supporter
            • 50 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by allieplask 

i have our birth certificates and passports all ready to send to the resort for our marriage certificate.. does anyone know the address?? i tried searching the forum but didn't come across anything?

Allie,

I was able to scan and email mine to my wedding coordinator.  I received confirmation last week that the documents were approved. Have you been in touch with the WC at the Suites to see if she can do the same thing?  It makes it much easier.

Dani

#5917 julzman22

julzman22
              • 26 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by laups113 

Thanks so much ladies, less then a month away, so excited! Hopefully, going to try and get the Japanese restaurant for the rehearsal even though we are staying at the suites, since we loved the restaurant last time we stayed there.

I am trying to do the same thing - staying at the Suites but want our rehearsal dinner at the Japanese restaurant at the Beach. My WC told me they would not be able to confirm it for us until 7 days before the wedding since it was at the other resort. So I'm just hoping we can get it. You are getting close. Hope everything is coming along great. 

#5918 heather1214

heather1214
                • 229 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:14 AM

To my brides getting married in the next few months... have you gotten your paperwork to finalize details yet?  I am STILL waiting weeks to hear back from Nicole.  I'm going to start calling, but I wanted things in writing, so there would be no question about what was discussed.

Anyone have good pictures of the Arch they use?  We can't use the Huppa for our location, so I'm curious what the arch looks like.

#5919 Jamaicanmecrazy

Jamaicanmecrazy
                  • 94 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:38 AM

Is anyone doing their own makeup? I have decided to and wondering about false eyelashes? Which are the best brand to use, and do they stay on in the heat? Im getting married in July. Thanks :)

#5920 Lisa Dyer

Lisa Dyer
                    • 29 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:42 AM

Is anyone doing the 'rice' tradition at the end of the ceremony? I.e. where the guests throw rice/confetti/rose petals/bubbles, etc. as the couple walks back down the isle? 

If so does the resort set restrictions on what can be thrown?

Thanks!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users