Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#4401 pmwoodard1978

pmwoodard1978
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:53 AM

I'm not sure about the Suites, but we actually had the beach party at the IRHB that Saturday night as our welcome/rehearsal party. I had the fire dancer and steel pan band. What I was a little upset about was that they had the beach party at the IRHB during the day on Saturday so some of my guests had the same meal for lunch and dinner.

Paula

Originally Posted by ErinDoc 

The beach party was definitely on a Saturday night in November while I was there.  We had our rehearsal dinner on Saturday night at 8:30 so we missed the whole thing.  It looked pretty awesome though!  ...at least my photographer go to go :)

IMG_1684wm.jpg

#4402 Marlena

Marlena
    • 254 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:38 AM

Ok ladies...It's my turn to say goodbye!! I'm heading to the spa for mani/pedi/waxing good times and then off to the airport this afternoon!! I'm so excited and scared at the same time, so much planning for one day, and Im hoping it turns out perfect. Thank you for all of the ideas/posts that I 'borrowed' and I will be sure to share all of the details when I get back !! so far it looks like sunny weather for Monday!!

#4403 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
      • Site Supporter
      • 340 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:26 AM

Good Luck!! You will have the time of your life! Can't wait to hear all about it

Ok ladies...It's my turn to say goodbye!! I'm heading to the spa for mani/pedi/waxing good times and then off to the airport this afternoon!! I'm so excited and scared at the same time, so much planning for one day, and Im hoping it turns out perfect. Thank you for all of the ideas/posts that I 'borrowed' and I will be sure to share all of the details when I get back !! so far it looks like sunny weather for Monday!!

#4404 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
        • 237 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:40 PM

Congratulations and good luck!!!  Enjoy the time with your friends, family and new husband.  Look forward to your review when you get back.

Originally Posted by Marlena 

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
          Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
          Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#4405 daizyduke

daizyduke
          • 230 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:24 PM

How were the appetizers?  Which package did you get?  Would you recommend it?

#4406 clonedtwice

clonedtwice
            • Site Supporter
            • 18 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:54 PM

Did any brides decide to have  cocktail party as their welcome party for their guests?  I was thinking of telling guests to meet at one of the bars at the resort, but I'm wondering if that's going to be difficult since he resort is booked completely. Any thoughts?  Maybe I should organize a cocktail party and book one of the fire dancers as entertainment.

#4407 noreenp79

noreenp79
              • Site Supporter
              • 34 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:54 PM

Is there a Disco at each resort, the Beach, Suites, and Grand?  I thought there was only one, but now  I'm asking because I was wondering what happens if there's a Beach, Suites and Grand bride on the same day who all want to rent the Disco?? 

#4408 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                • 237 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:00 PM

Posting from Jamaica and LOVING it!!! ;) Just as a note, I remember reading before that you couldn't use an IPOD for ceremony music- just a note that at the Suites you CAN. I was thinking I still needed to burn music onto a CD, but Nicole told me that's not necessary. She was definitely more organized when I met with her today than I am at this point. :) Any questions about the resort set-up/restaurants/etc while I'm here and I'd be happy to try to answer. :D

#4409 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
                  • 237 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:59 AM

I have a question for Kimberli or any other recent brides.  I have read that they are building a water park at the resort and it is under construction now.  Just wondering where it is going and when it is expected to be finished.  Any insight would be fabulous!  I know I can ask Nicole, but figured I would start here and see if anyone knew.

Thanks!

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
                    Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
                    Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#4410 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                    • 237 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:13 PM

Kim,

All I know is that they are building a KID'S water park at the Kid's Club. I've seen construction for that. Nothing going on at the Suites and nothing at the Beach that I've seen. I haven't been to the Grand. I'm guessing this is what you've heard about.... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users