Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2661 beetee33

• Site Supporter
  • 65 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:17 AM

Hey ladies. I posted my review. Let me know if you have any questions.

Finally making it official!! May 13, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

#2662 mrsgreene2011

• 307 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:53 AM

I called and spoke to someone named Janet to let them know that I received an email from them, but have not heard anything back. She advised that she would look into it and call mr back in 20 minutes. That was 2 hours ago. So hopefully I will hear back soon. I will let you know what they quote me. I heard they are pricey.

Originally Posted by Marlena 

I will be interested in what they give you as quotes. I'm going to email them today too, but it looks like I will be waiting a while for a response!

#2663 vbbbtk

• 300 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:58 AM

If you could please PM those pictures too I would greatly appreciate it!

#2664 Marlena

• 254 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:01 AM

Beetee...Your review is fantastic!! Your pictures by the resort photographer are great too!! Congrats!

#2665 to be mrs scuba

to be mrs scuba
          • 131 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:05 PM

Is anyone doing real touch flowers for their BM's? I am trying not to spend too much money on this wedding, so I am exploring other options. I did find ribbon bouts that I think are super cute that I will make for the GM. so if anyone has any other DIY money saving ideas, I would appreciate some ideas.

#2666 Jamaica2012

• 176 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:49 PM

R~ can you give us "noob's" an idea of the wealth of information that will be available to us once we hit that 150? I'm trying but might try even harder knowing the goods that will be available to us!!! ;-) 

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

yeah, it takes FOREVER...i was posting and posting and still didn't seem to reach the goal...then FINALLY i was at 150...  there's so many templates and downloads available so getting to 150 has its benefits.  :-)  good luck, girlie!!!  R~

4.27.2012 @ Iberostar Rose Hall Beach ~ Montego Bay

#2667 Jamaica2012

• 176 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:53 PM

beetee33, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I will read that next. Hope you had a wonderful time! :-)

Originally Posted by beetee33 

Hey ladies. I posted my review. Let me know if you have any questions.

4.27.2012 @ Iberostar Rose Hall Beach ~ Montego Bay

#2668 futuremrstgun

• 995 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:05 PM

for all the NOOBs trying to get to 150..there are templates GALORE...for boarding pass invites, STDs and passport invites...you can download an abundance of stuff that would cost you a bunch of bucks if you got someone to design those...there are some truly talented brides on here...so...stay the course and get to 150...you won't be disappointed!!!  R~

#2669 starrysim

• 349 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:06 PM

LOL I didn't even notice when I reached 150, and at first I thought I'd never get there!  Time flies when you're planning a wedding.

Did anyone else sign an actual contract when reserving the date?  I didn't sign one when I booked the Suites in December, but when I re-booked for the Beach this week, they sent me a 6-page contract to sign.  Among other things, here are a few tidbits I found interesting. I'm not really worried, but I thought I'd share anyway.

Flowers: The hotel will provide a small bouquet for the bride, with the choice of tropical (local) flowers or roses (white or red). A boutonni¨re (buttonhole) for the groom and a matching centerpiece for the table where they will sign the license or certificate. Any extra type of flower or size bouquet will have an extra cost. The hotel reserves the right to choose the flower shop for the wedding package and extra flowers and change it without previous notice. ______________________
                    FLOWER SHOP: the hotel works with an outside flower shop called “Tai Flora”. All flowers services should be hired thru this flower shop. The hotel will not allow any other flower vendor to be use on property. ______________________
                    The hotel will determine the restaurant for the private reception according to the capacity & availability of each. ______________________

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#2670 futuremrstgun

• 995 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:11 PM

starrysim...i have my contract but i got it last year and haven't signed it yet...i'm sure when i do sign it, they'll likely send me a new one since mine still has Tameica's name on it and we all know she's no longer there...btw, WELCOME to the beach..i hope you checked out beetee's review and her pics..she looked AMAZING and seeing her review reaffirmed that we made the RIGHT choice in choosing the Beach property...  R~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users