Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2651 akamikey11

akamikey11
  • 203 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:58 AM

I have to average like 10 post a day...lol  I find that usually I just read a post but do not reply.  Now I am replying to everything.

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

keep posting akamkey ..i thought i'd NEVER make it..but lo and behold i did...you'll get there in no time...  in the meantime, i'm sure someone will email them to you... happy planning!!!  R~

#2652 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
    • 307 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:47 AM

Does anyone have the number for Jodi Ann @ Tai Flora or an email for her? Does anyone know if their number is international.

#2653 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
      • 995 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:42 AM

yeah, it takes FOREVER...i was posting and posting and still didn't seem to reach the goal...then FINALLY i was at 150...  there's so many templates and downloads available so getting to 150 has its benefits.  :-)  good luck, girlie!!!  R~

#2654 beetee33

beetee33
        • Site Supporter
        • 65 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:44 AM

jmiller@taiflora.com I think if you check their website, there's a toll free number to reach them. 

Originally Posted by mrsgreene2011 

Does anyone have the number for Jodi Ann @ Tai Flora or an email for her? Does anyone know if their number is international.

Finally making it official!! May 13, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

#2655 Marlena

Marlena
          • 254 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:07 AM

starrysim,

Thanks for the info on the restaurants. I just wasn't sure if I should include menu options on the RSVP or not. I guess that's ok. It is a destination wedding afterall!

#2656 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
            • 307 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:15 AM

Thanks, I emailed them a while ago and received an email that someone will be contacting me, but I still have not heard anything.

Originally Posted by beetee33 

jmiller@taiflora.com I think if you check their website, there's a toll free number to reach them. 

#2657 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
              • 141 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:23 AM

calling has worked better for me.. im sure its toll free 1- 888 - Flowers (356-9377) or Toll Free ( US / Canada): 1-(877)-884-4390 

Thanks, I emailed them a while ago and received an email that someone will be contacting me, but I still have not heard anything.

June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

#2658 Marlena

Marlena
                • 254 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:23 AM

mrsgreene2011,

I will be interested in what they give you as quotes. I'm going to email them today too, but it looks like I will be waiting a while for a response!

#2659 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
                  • 237 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:38 AM

I had the same thing.  I got a very fast email after I sent in my inquiry, but then no one has contacted me since to answer my questions.

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
                    Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
                    Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#2660 pmwoodard1978

pmwoodard1978
                    • 43 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:05 AM

I spoke to Jodi at Tai Flora the other day and it is hard to reach her because it seems as though she's never there. She said that this is their busiest time and she's working on a very large wedding right now and that's why she is not getting back to people. I emailed her a whole bunch of questions, so I can't figure out why she can't just email me back the response, but she prefers to do most things over the phone.

Paula

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users