Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#1801 ashaun

ashaun
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 05:19 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I guess reading really is fundamental lol.  I wasn't aware we had to get a day pass also.  I approve Vaneska's statement and totally agree lol

#1802 mischka

mischka
    • 56 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:04 PM

I agree that is ridiculous!!! We should complain....I'm in if you guys are!

#1803 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
      • 237 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:58 PM

Hi ladies,

I just thought I would let you know that when I emailed Sungold photography to get some prices, they sent back info including a special they have going on for the time-being. They have a new associate "cf" who does not have much of a portfolio yet, so they are offering half off of his fees. 3 hrs with him and a copy-right free CD of the images was $600. I know this is risky but I thought I would let you know. They gave a link to a wedding he did, which was not bad. He did way too many posed photos in my opinion, but did have some good ones in there. And maybe later in the year he will have gained enough experience to do a better job. There was no time limit put on his prices- I'm guessing as long as you book now, the price holds. They also offer a pkg with him that has 2 photographers, 8 hours, and other extras for $1200. If the other photographer had more experience that could be a great deal!

Here's the link for the wedding he did: 

http://wpajamaica.co...Stephanie-Mike/

#1804 Lizk23

Lizk23
        • 222 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:38 AM

Thanks for the advice. The pictures aren't bad, i agree too many posed ones but they're still well done. It's worth considering.

And Vaneska, I agree that's nuts that's almost 1/2 a grand you could spend on so much other stuff! I also wish they'd be more leniant on letting smaller parties rent out private reception areas. I mean come on if we got the money just let us do it !

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

Hi ladies,

I just thought I would let you know that when I emailed Sungold photography to get some prices, they sent back info including a special they have going on for the time-being. They have a new associate "cf" who does not have much of a portfolio yet, so they are offering half off of his fees. 3 hrs with him and a copy-right free CD of the images was $600. I know this is risky but I thought I would let you know. They gave a link to a wedding he did, which was not bad. He did way too many posed photos in my opinion, but did have some good ones in there. And maybe later in the year he will have gained enough experience to do a better job. There was no time limit put on his prices- I'm guessing as long as you book now, the price holds. They also offer a pkg with him that has 2 photographers, 8 hours, and other extras for $1200. If the other photographer had more experience that could be a great deal!

Here's the link for the wedding he did: 

http://wpajamaica.co...Stephanie-Mike/

#1805 Jules23

Jules23
          • 182 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:38 AM

Is the food they serve during the wedding dinners at the restaurants the same as what they serve on a regular night? If so, then I think its ridiculous we have to pay $18 per extra person for a plate of food when its all inclusive and we can get it FREE any other night! 

#1806 AngelaGrace

AngelaGrace
            • 9 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:03 AM

I thought the private dinners were a set fee for each restaurant. I believe Uncle Tony's Steakhouse is 800 dollars for up to 120 people for dinner. That is where we are having our reception.

Which place charges 18 per person for dinner?

#1807 beetee33

beetee33
              • Site Supporter
              • 65 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:41 AM

The wedding package includes up to 8 people and every person over 8 costs $18. I guess its to set up extra chairs for the ceremony, cake, champagne, etc. 

Finally making it official!! May 13, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

#1808 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
                • 307 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:40 PM

The $18 is for any person over the 120 people @ least thats how it is at the Suites. The $800 covers to cost of the restaurant rental and the number of ppl they include. Anybody over that number you would have to pay the $18 for. I am pretty sure some brides who have had their reception at Uncle Tony's can confirm that.

Originally Posted by AngelaGrace 

I thought the private dinners were a set fee for each restaurant. I believe Uncle Tony's Steakhouse is 800 dollars for up to 120 people for dinner. That is where we are having our reception.

Which place charges 18 per person for dinner?

#1809 AngelaGrace

AngelaGrace
                  • 9 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:06 PM

We have the same wedding date! I am getting married at IRH Beach on the same day!! =)

#1810 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
                    • 307 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:17 PM

That's AWESOME!

We have the same wedding date! I am getting married at IRH Beach on the same day!! =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users