Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Hi Arosier,

Welcome to the site! Choosing a resort is the hardest because you want to please yourself and FI but also your guests! Iberostar has beautiful resorts and this one (the Suites) always gets pretty awesome overall reviews. I am not at work today but once i go back tomorrow i will send you the pricing info to your email address.

Good luck with your choosing!

Originally Posted by arosier View Post

I am new to this site and would really appreciate some assistance! My fiance and I have been struggling to settle on a destination and property for our May 2011 wedding and we are now getting down to the wire. We have been debating between Jamaica and Riviera Maya/Secrets Resorts and Iberostar. I think we are leaning towards Jamaica and Iberostar but I cannot find much information on wedding package and add-on pricing. If anyone has information that would be helpful please email me Cruali3223@aol.com.

Thank you so much!

Originally Posted by arosier View Post

I am new to this site and would really appreciate some assistance! My fiance and I have been struggling to settle on a destination and property for our May 2011 wedding and we are now getting down to the wire. We have been debating between Jamaica and Riviera Maya/Secrets Resorts and Iberostar. I think we are leaning towards Jamaica and Iberostar but I cannot find much information on wedding package and add-on pricing. If anyone has information that would be helpful please email me Cruali3223@aol.com.

Thank you so much!

Hey There, I sent you some packages and info.

welcome4.gif

Hey Breeze, and all other girls using the Kevan for there DJ, just found out he needs a $75 day pass as well.

Also fireworks displays NOT allowed. Firedancers same prices as the Suites $250 pp for 30 minutes. She is also getting back to me on the table sizes.

Congrats!!! I'm soooo happy you had a great time. Can't wait for your review...Love the pink fabric on the huppa...can't wait to see more pics...so happy the weather was good in October, one of my fears about my day too!!!!

Kim

Originally Posted by wendyjd View Post

Hey guys just got back...actually in airport on a huge layover. The wedding was wonderful as was the weather most of the week. All the details worked out on site. Marcia Roberts was photog and was great to work with. Will post more later but just a quick reassuring note!!!
Oh and jamaicajenn's wedding was beautiful too. Great to meet another bdw-er

I just emailed Nicole for them yesterday, if she ever gets back to me I'll be sure to post.

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be View Post

Hi Ladies-

Does anyone have the 2011 pricing information for the Suites yet? I have all of the 2010 info but would like to know how much the 2011 rates are going up.......

Thanks

So flower studio quoted me $70 plus tax for each of my bridesmaids bouquets.... Is that normal?  That seems pretty high, but I've never had to buy bouquets before lol.  But $250 for flowers that will only last one day seems outrageous.

Thanks I emailed her on Thursday or Friday, but Iam averaging like 5-7 days for a response these days, so I figured I would just put a hit out here to see if i could get any hits...

Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe View Post

I just emailed Nicole for them yesterday, if she ever gets back to me I'll be sure to post.

Hi Ladies

Not sure if this helps since you are looking for Suites info but I emailed the planner at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach and she said that as of now the prices will remain the same as 2010 for 2011 but that she will let me know if anything changes. I am hoping that means it won't change before my wedding in Janaury!

Brie

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be View Post

Hi Ladies-

Does anyone have the 2011 pricing information for the Suites yet? I have all of the 2010 info but would like to know how much the 2011 rates are going up.......

Thanks

Hey MsSmithtobe,

Unfortunately i think that is the going rate. I emailed Taiflora and it was about the same sad.gif

Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe View Post

So flower studio quoted me $70 plus tax for each of my bridesmaids bouquets.... Is that normal?  That seems pretty high, but I've never had to buy bouquets before lol.  But $250 for flowers that will only last one day seems outrageous.