Jump to content
Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by KWandCM View Post

 

 

Thanks Jaclyn! That sounds really lovely.

 

I decided to go with my gut and sent in all the paperwork for my date request on Sunday. Now I'm waiting (not so patiently) for a response from the resort. The suspense is killing me... I really hope they respond soon!! 

Hang in there.  They usually take a few days to respond...so if you just try to forget about it, you will be happy when you finally see an email in your inbox!  When are you planning your wedding for again?  If you need any more info, I have a lot of info from the beach WC, i am happy to share...not sure if it would be helpful for the suites...Best of luck!  This is the most exciting and frustrating time of my life.  lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by lala7513 View Post

 

Has anyone looked into getting a photobooth?

 

My photographer is Misha Earle and we have her 10 hour package which comes with the photo booth. I don't know how much it is separate though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Jaclyn111 View Post

 

Hang in there.  They usually take a few days to respond...so if you just try to forget about it, you will be happy when you finally see an email in your inbox!  When are you planning your wedding for again?  If you need any more info, I have a lot of info from the beach WC, i am happy to share...not sure if it would be helpful for the suites...Best of luck!  This is the most exciting and frustrating time of my life.  lol...

 

Thanks so much for your help. I know what you mean about it being so exciting and frustrating. I feel like I don't think about anything except weddings... that can't be normal?? :)

 

It's OFFICIAL! I got confirmation that they got my signed contract and the authorization for the $250 deposit today. I'm going to be the Sunday, January 19th, 2014 Suites Bride!  *dances*

 

I look forward to planning with all of you. Now, to figure out how to announce it... I'm off to Michael's and Jo-Ann's! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I have a silly question. What's everyone doing for seating charts? I feel like this should be easy however I don't want to have to lug a big project with me on the plane. I am going to have bottles of rum at each table with guests name on them, but how do I tell them which table to go to? Everything I've seen online is huge and bulky! I just want something with a list of the table names with guest names underneath. Seems easy enough, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just made a list of the guests names in alphabetical order, with their table number. I printed off a few copies. I told the MC to greet guests and show them to the list. 

 

The wedding coordinator asked if I made charts for each table with the peoples names, which I never even considered, and she made that for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have over 25 people so we had to either choose 1 set entree choose, or take an order and let the WC know beforehand how many of each dish we need.

 

Im doing up little place cards (Folded so the stand up) On one side will have the guest name, and there table... on the other side it will have the Entree Choice they have chosen. They will sit at the table, and turn the Entree Choice facing out so the waiters can see who wants what dish..

 

I'm going to ask the WC to set this up on a table at the entrance to the restaurant so guest and grab there place card and place it at their table where they sit.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Everyone, would someone be able to email me the 2013 price list and or booking forms they received from Rose Hall Beach? Thanks so much...this Forum looks awesome!

Michelle

cateyess88@yahoo.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jreist View Post

 

I just made a list of the guests names in alphabetical order, with their table number. I printed off a few copies. I told the MC to greet guests and show them to the list. 

 

The wedding coordinator asked if I made charts for each table with the peoples names, which I never even considered, and she made that for me. 

It would be great if she could  make something like this for me!  i can do it, but i don't want to lug it there!  I guess i am worrying too much about it!  Thanks! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Kassi22 View Post

 

We have over 25 people so we had to either choose 1 set entree choose, or take an order and let the WC know beforehand how many of each dish we need.

 

Im doing up little place cards (Folded so the stand up) On one side will have the guest name, and there table... on the other side it will have the Entree Choice they have chosen. They will sit at the table, and turn the Entree Choice facing out so the waiters can see who wants what dish..

 

I'm going to ask the WC to set this up on a table at the entrance to the restaurant so guest and grab there place card and place it at their table where they sit.

 

I did something stupid!  I asked my guests what they wanted to eat on the invites, but i didn't have them differentiate who got what.  So I will have the total number of each entree...but unless i ask each guest what they ordered, i won't know exactly who got what.  I wonder if that is a huge deal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×