Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Good question.  I would like to know the answer also since I was going to order freeze dried petals too.

Originally Posted by eholt View Post

Hay ladies.  I am thining of putting down rose petals on the aisle and possible the reception tables.  Does anyone know if freeze dried petals present an issue with going through customs?  I am wondering where I can get them and perhaps not TaiFlora as I think the are overpriced for everything!

Just letting everyone know I leave on tuesday for the Suites!! I cannot believe it came up SO quickly. Enjoy every little bit of planning!!! Our wedding is next saturday. Nicole has become a bit more attentive in the last few weeks incase you are wondering!!! I hope everything goes well but im pretty laid back and havent planned too many over the top things! Ill definatly post a review once I return. Thanx to all you ladies for all the Q & A!

I have a cake question - if you have more guests than what's included in the basic package, do you need to pay extra to have a bigger cake?  Can anyone elaborate?  Thanks

Jules - we wish you all the best, and can't wait til you get back, of course :)

Congrats Jules and myself as other future Suites brides can not wait to hear all about you wedding and experience at the Suites!!

cheers.gif

Originally Posted by Jules23 View Post

Just letting everyone know I leave on tuesday for the Suites!! I cannot believe it came up SO quickly. Enjoy every little bit of planning!!! Our wedding is next saturday. Nicole has become a bit more attentive in the last few weeks incase you are wondering!!! I hope everything goes well but im pretty laid back and havent planned too many over the top things! Ill definatly post a review once I return. Thanx to all you ladies for all the Q & A!

Any past brides who rented out the other restaurants besides Aunt Ruby's for your reception, how was your experience overall? I know we have to have a back up place just in case we have less than the 40 required at AR's so I'm just wondering how the others are. How did you decorate etc. Thanks!

Hi Starrysim,

They will based the cake size on the amount of guests you have. you won't have to pay anything extra. we had 60 guest so they gave us a three tier cake which was more than enough for everyone. we kept the smaller tier and took to our room and still had a tonne of left overs from the other tiers.

Originally Posted by starrysim View Post

I have a cake question - if you have more guests than what's included in the basic package, do you need to pay extra to have a bigger cake?  Can anyone elaborate?  Thanks

Jules - we wish you all the best, and can't wait til you get back, of course :)

I am using freeze dried flowers as well and ordered mine from flyboynaturals.com. If I remember correctly, i read somewhere on this thread that the freeze dried petals had no problems getting through customs.

Please let me know if you learn otherwise.

Thanks!

Hay ladies.  I am thining of putting down rose petals on the aisle and possible the reception tables.  Does anyone know if freeze dried petals present an issue with going through customs?  I am wondering where I can get them and perhaps not TaiFlora as I think the are overpriced for everything!

I am using freeze dried flowers as well and ordered mine from flyboynaturals.com. If I remember correctly, i read somewhere on this thread that the freeze dried petals had no problems getting through customs.

Please let me know if you learn otherwise.

Thanks!

For those planning on doing a TTD, have you decided where you are taking your pictures? I want to go off the resort and preferably to a waterfall, but I don't even know if there are any nearby that are not located in Ocho Rios.

All help/suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!