Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Hey Wendy-

I cant wait!! I am having her stay overnight to do my TTD Session but heres my question.  If you don't mind how much did you pay for her over night stay?  I emailed Nicole but I'm waiting to hear back.  I'm trying to figure out do I book her though Nicole or my Travel Agent? In an ideal world I would choose my agent since her price are cheaper then the hotels nightly rates.  Whats your thoughts?

Originally Posted by wendyjd View Post

She stayed the night and did our ttd the next day so no  passes were needed.  I'd check with her to see if she expected you to book a night at the resort for her.  I was thrilled with her work!

Jules and Camille, she paid for her stay because it wasn't mentioned until I was in Jamaica and my now hubby was not really happy with the change in plan/budget.  Please don't take this as any problem with her, just check and see how she wants to do it. She even came to the evening show and even took photos of it and of us that night. 

Thanks Wendy... She did mention it to me so I guess she remembers to discuss up front now :)

Originally Posted by wendyjd View Post

Jules and Camille, she paid for her stay because it wasn't mentioned until I was in Jamaica and my now hubby was not really happy with the change in plan/budget.  Please don't take this as any problem with her, just check and see how she wants to do it. She even came to the evening show and even took photos of it and of us that night. 

Ladies, i am sorry about my review being late, i have posted it plus the link to see my pictures. I know it's super late but it was crazy right after the wedding, first i got sick right after coming back, then 12 days later ,i had surgery and i had barely recovered when i had to go overseas for 4 months, i am just now catching my breath. I am back so please ask any questions and I'll be glad to answer you.

Glad to hear that you are doing better!! All I have to say is WOW your pictures are beautiful!!!Thank you so much for the review. I am considering bringing table cloths too and after seeing your beautiful pictures I see that it does make a huge difference!!! Thanks again!!!

Originally Posted by lmuze View Post

Here is the link of my wedding at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites. My wedding was on July 10, 2010. I posted my review earlier today. http://pictage.com/891424. You can sign in using username lmuze@verizon.net and password: July10

Your pictures look beautiful. I'm so excited for you! Can you post the link to your review please. For some reason I can't seem to find it. Thanks

Originally Posted by lmuze View Post

Here is the link of my wedding at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites. My wedding was on July 10, 2010. I posted my review earlier today. http://pictage.com/891424. You can sign in using username lmuze@verizon.net and password: July10

I'm do indecisive between Iberostar Beach and the Suites. I just returned from traveling over the weekend and went and visited Iberostar Beach. I must say I did like it. However, now I regret now going to see the Suites as well, considering they were right next door. Ugh! What's a girl to do? Can anyone offer suggestions re either resort? Sorry if this thread may have already been posted, but this issue is a must to resolve. Thanks!