Jump to content
Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Recommended Posts

 

 

Originally Posted by Tropical Love View Post

 

Is anyone having a bon fire? If so, did you get a band, have a cocktail reception? Im not sure if we can afford to have cocktails at the bon fire and the reception.

 

Bonefires are not allowed due to Environmental laws. Tiki torches (bring your own) are pretty much the only way to get fire on the beach

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Bonfires are allowed on the beach. We are having one during our dancing on the beach at our reception! I have seen pictures of two past brides who have done the same and its also an option on the extra services list that Nicole sends out. However, they are only allowed for an hour long. 

Originally Posted by JamaicaorBust2010 View Post




Bonefires are not allowed due to Environmental laws. Tiki torches (bring your own) are pretty much the only way to get fire on the beach
 



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be View Post

 

SOOO EXCITED!! Just confirmed photographer Marcia Roberts.. Whew!! Another thing off the list :)

 

Congrats! We are also using Marcia Roberts !!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jules is right and here is the information for anyone who needs it!
 

Services with Extra Charge

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

 

 

 

Private Events                                          (Not Included)

 

Bonfire at the Beach

(For groups of more than 15 adults)

PRICE $US

Bonfire includes open bar for 15 persons for 1 hour.

Every other extra person would have the extra cost of the open bar of your choice.

If you would require appetizers and extra cost will apply as well.

$250

National open bar

(Price per person per hour)

 

International Open Bar

(Price per person per hour)

 

US$ 7

 

 

US$ 10

 

Warm & Cold Appetizers

MENU A (6 items)

MENU B (12 items)

MENU C (20 items)

(Price per person per hour)

US$ 8

US$ 12

US$ 16

 

 

 

 

Important:  The above prices are subject to change without notice. 

 


 

Originally Posted by Jules23 View Post


Bonfires are allowed on the beach. We are having one during our dancing on the beach at our reception! I have seen pictures of two past brides who have done the same and its also an option on the extra services list that Nicole sends out. However, they are only allowed for an hour long. 


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Congrats, you won't be disappointed!!  2400+ images delivered to us within 3 weeks of the wedding plus teasers on her website in about 2 weeks (of course this depends on how busy she is but I was truly amazed).

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be View Post

SOOO EXCITED!! Just confirmed photographer Marcia Roberts.. Whew!! Another thing off the list :)



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey wendy - did you pay $100 vendor fee for marica? She told me she would be bringing 2 people so that would make it $100 x 2. Is this the same for you? Thanx. 
 

Originally Posted by wendyjd View Post



Congrats, you won't be disappointed!!  2400+ images delivered to us within 3 weeks of the wedding plus teasers on her website in about 2 weeks (of course this depends on how busy she is but I was truly amazed).


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



She stayed the night and did our ttd the next day so no  passes were needed.  I'd check with her to see if she expected you to book a night at the resort for her.  I was thrilled with her work!

Originally Posted by Jules23 View Post

Hey wendy - did you pay $100 vendor fee for marica? She told me she would be bringing 2 people so that would make it $100 x 2. Is this the same for you? Thanx. 
 


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×