Photo

Pocket sized Spanish for dummies at Target!

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#11 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nicoleandscott
    they had "daily spanish" and "daily spanish phrases" at our targets! :)
    i'm SO happy i found them! hooray!
    I didn't even realize there were different versions! I just looked at mine, I got the daily spanish ones...which ones are better?

(ok it really probably doesn't matter but now I want to make sure I got the good ones!)

#12 AngewedsScott

AngewedsScott
    • 14 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 12:51 PM

Too bad I can't find the same deal in Canada!

#13 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
      • 397 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Andi
        I didn't even realize there were different versions! I just looked at mine, I got the daily spanish ones...which ones are better?

(ok it really probably doesn't matter but now I want to make sure I got the good ones!)
        they both looked good to me! i just picked the phrases because they might be easier for the non-spanish speakers? maybe not? haha i think both were good!! :) yay for target!

#14 Corvette79

Corvette79
        • 200 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 04:09 PM

HI Ladies, I live in Canada and do not have a target here, would anyone be willing to pick some up for me and i will paypal you some money for them and shipping? PLEASE? I need 15? Let me know if it is possible, I really appreciate it! email: cromero@telus.net Thanks a bunch!

#15 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
          • 382 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:20 PM

Yeah! I read this post initially at 2:30 in the morning, the next day I was up at at Target. I had to go to 3 Targets to get enough but I got them!!! I live in St. Louis and we also have Spanish phrases and then daily Spanish. I will say that after looking through them the Spanish phrases I think will be more beneficial for guest. I was sooooo very excited to find them, I was going to make them but know I don't need to!!!

This site is amazing, thank you so much to the first poster!!!!

#16 Ayita

Ayita
            • 861 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:23 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by K&Rwedding
              I live in NYC and don't have a Target. Would anyone pick me up some and I could paypal or send a check? I need 60 of them. I would pay for shipping and everything. I know it is a lot to ask. But I love this idea and found them in NYC for $4.99 each OUCH.....

PLease PM me if this is possible. I will owe you my first born, well okay maybe my second:)

Peace & Love
              Kathy
              Isn't there a Target on Time Square ??

#17 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
              • 2,754 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:04 PM

Thanks Andi! I bought some earlier today. I think the cashier at Target thought I was crazy...such a cute find for our guests!

#18 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:33 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by nicoleandscott
                  they both looked good to me! i just picked the phrases because they might be easier for the non-spanish speakers? maybe not? haha i think both were good!! :) yay for target!
                  Yeah! I read this post initially at 2:30 in the morning, the next day I was up at at Target. I had to go to 3 Targets to get enough but I got them!!! I live in St. Louis and we also have Spanish phrases and then daily Spanish. I will say that after looking through them the Spanish phrases I think will be more beneficial for guest. I was sooooo very excited to find them, I was going to make them but know I don't need to!!!

This site is amazing, thank you so much to the first poster!!!!
                  3 Targets?! how many did you have to buy?

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by GinalynL
                  Thanks Andi! I bought some earlier today. I think the cashier at Target thought I was crazy...such a cute find for our guests!
                  yep, I the cashier I had thought I was crazy too! Especially when I returned 15 daily spanish books for 15 phrases books.... I thought it was kind of comical!

#19 reevesbride

reevesbride
                  • 212 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:34 PM

Thanks for the heads up I picked up 30 yesterday!

#20 amyblant

amyblant
                    • 56 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:53 PM

I need 15 as well and checked all the Targets near me and they didn't have any! Would anyone be willing to mail me 15? I would pay shipping too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users