Sign in to follow this  
Andi

Pocket sized Spanish for dummies at Target!

Target has the pocket sized spanish for dummies books again for $1!

I was there today and picked up some for my OOT bags...they are in their dollar spot bins! I thought they were a steal for $1 and I know there are always a lot of people on here looking for them so I thought I would share!smile159.gif

I was just going to post this.... They had them at our target in Michigan as well, only $1. I got them for my gift bags as well. I have already been looking through them, and they are amazing!

I live in NYC and don't have a Target. Would anyone pick me up some and I could paypal or send a check? I need 60 of them. I would pay for shipping and everything. I know it is a lot to ask. But I love this idea and found them in NYC for $4.99 each OUCH.....

PLease PM me if this is possible. I will owe you my first born, well okay maybe my second:)

Peace & Love

Kathy

Wow! I have been all over the internet trying to find these again. I can't wait till tomorrow to hit all the Targets nearby and get some! Thanks for the tip!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K&Rwedding View Post
I live in NYC and don't have a Target. Would anyone pick me up some and I could paypal or send a check? I need 60 of them. I would pay for shipping and everything. I know it is a lot to ask. But I love this idea and found them in NYC for $4.99 each OUCH.....

PLease PM me if this is possible. I will owe you my first born, well okay maybe my second:)

Peace & Love
Kathy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianna View Post
hey kathy,

i will check out target tomorrow to see if they have any i will pick them up. i have 3 around my house :) ill keep you posted.

~marianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by K&Rwedding View Post
Thank you Thank you Thank you... I will take whatever you can get. You rock..... Please let me know if there is ever anything from NYC you need.

Best
Kcheer2.gif

Kathy, I could pick some up for you too!
Marianna, let me know if you can't find them and I can go get some!