Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Andi

Pocket sized Spanish for dummies at Target!

Recommended Posts

Target has the pocket sized spanish for dummies books again for $1!

I was there today and picked up some for my OOT bags...they are in their dollar spot bins! I thought they were a steal for $1 and I know there are always a lot of people on here looking for them so I thought I would share!smile159.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just going to post this.... They had them at our target in Michigan as well, only $1. I got them for my gift bags as well. I have already been looking through them, and they are amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in NYC and don't have a Target. Would anyone pick me up some and I could paypal or send a check? I need 60 of them. I would pay for shipping and everything. I know it is a lot to ask. But I love this idea and found them in NYC for $4.99 each OUCH.....

 

PLease PM me if this is possible. I will owe you my first born, well okay maybe my second:)

 

Peace & Love

Kathy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey kathy,

 

i will check out target tomorrow to see if they have any i will pick them up. i have 3 around my house :) ill keep you posted.

 

~marianna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Thank you Thank you... I will take whatever you can get. You rock..... Please let me know if there is ever anything from NYC you need.

 

Best

Kcheer2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! I have been all over the internet trying to find these again. I can't wait till tomorrow to hit all the Targets nearby and get some! Thanks for the tip!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by K&Rwedding View Post
I live in NYC and don't have a Target. Would anyone pick me up some and I could paypal or send a check? I need 60 of them. I would pay for shipping and everything. I know it is a lot to ask. But I love this idea and found them in NYC for $4.99 each OUCH.....

PLease PM me if this is possible. I will owe you my first born, well okay maybe my second:)

Peace & Love
Kathy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianna View Post
hey kathy,

i will check out target tomorrow to see if they have any i will pick them up. i have 3 around my house :) ill keep you posted.

~marianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by K&Rwedding View Post
Thank you Thank you Thank you... I will take whatever you can get. You rock..... Please let me know if there is ever anything from NYC you need.

Best
Kcheer2.gif

Kathy, I could pick some up for you too!
Marianna, let me know if you can't find them and I can go get some!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...